Subject: RE: South China Visit Arrangements
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'louise'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2023 13:34:46 +0330

Dear Madam,

Good afternoon,

Thank you for the arrangements in south China and we are looking to start 
long-term cooperation with your good company in south China in different 
areas.

1.	We confirm for the general plan in south China
2.	We will be divided into two teams, the technical team for CRCC we remain 
in south China till the end of plan and the crude oil team will leave 
Tuesday night / Wednesday morning after conclusion meeting, crude oil team 
has some other meetings in north China and they have to leave Shenzhen on 
Tuesday night and maximum Wednesday morning  to hold the other meetings in 
north China, Shandong area
3.	For the hotel please advise the name and details and in case of not 
arrangement we can book ourself there as per your suggestions

Looking forward to hearing from you very soon.

Regards,

SEJ Company

From: louise <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, November 3, 2023 6:45 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: South China Visit Arrangements

 To: Managing Director, SEJ Company

Dear Sir

In reply to your email dated Oct, 31st 2023, whiile understanding your 
situation and with the support of our high ranking officials we succeeded to 
revise the schedule from 12th – 16th November 2023, starting at 10:00 
Morning arrival of your Delegation to Shenzhen, worth mentioning that by 
informing our organization about your arrival transportation to Shenzhen 
will help us to arrange the pickup properly.

Please reconfirm the attached schedule to provide us enough confidence to do 
the proper coordination and arrangements for your delegates in China 
territory.

Best regards

Madam Louise

  <https://mail-online.nosdn.127.net/qiyelogo/defaultAvatar.png>

louise

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

---- Replied Message ---- 

From

 <mailto:[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>

Date

10/31/2023 20:36

To

 <mailto:[email-masked]> <[email-masked]> ,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>

Cc

 <mailto:[email-masked]> 'Elyas 
Niroomand'<[email-masked]>

Subject

South China Visit Arrangements

Dear Madam Louise,

Dear Mr. Shahidi,

Regarding the last time-table for the trip to South China in order to visit 
facilities and capabilities there, we would like to thank you for this 
arrangement and due to some unforeseen issues such as getting permission 
from higher authorities and limitation of some political protocols to visit 
China simultaneously with our countries governmental responsible persons we 
hereby apologize for this changing,  it would be appreciated if you would 
change the date of visit with the same plans including satellite, port, 
storage tank, CRRC and etc. from 6th  -13th  November 2023 to another date 
according to your preference.

Best Regards,

Managing Director

SEJ Company