Subject: MT. MUR/ Voyage 01-2024 -Dongjiakou/ NOR retendered/ 01.03.2024 at 22:12 Hrs LT
From: "MUR" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "'shipping'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Chartering tankerchart'" <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering1 tankerchart'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Marine2'" <[email-masked]>, "'Tech22'" <[email-masked]>, "'Opsmgmt tankerchart'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ops tankerchart'" <[email-masked]>, "'Karthik tankerchart'" <[email-masked]>, "'Postfixture tankerchart'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2024 09:35:29 -0500

Dear Sir,

Good day

 

Notice of Readiness is hereby tendered 19th February 2024 @ 00:01 Hrs LT.

As per above, I retender NOR on the 01st March 2024 @ 22:12 hrs LT without
prejudice of original NOR tender.

01 Mar

18:18 Anchor aweigh

22:12 Anchored at Dongjiakou inner Anchorage No 1 in PSN: Lat 35-20.5' N
Long 120-03.0 E

 

Best regards,

Capt. Konstantin Gritskevich

Master M. T. MUR

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

VSat Tel: +19177242336

Sat Tel (Iridium): +881677103707

Please Note: The email system on this vessel is NOT online