Subject: FW: Heavy crude oil
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 04:48:44 -0700

From: Commodity Hub Sales <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2023 3:52 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: 'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj' <[email-masked]>; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: Heavy crude oil

Dear Sirs,

Good afternoon

Referring to the draft of the contract that you shared earlier, we would 
like to have your attention to our comments. Kindly revise the contract and 
provide us with

1.	a Charter party contract copy that you referred to in the contract.
2.	the undertaking letter that you referred to along with the account 
details that you want to receive the money and
3.	the list of your customers to make sure our End User is not between your 
customers and end users.

In case the cargo is ready for discharge following terms in the contract are 
irrelevant or must be deleted:

Delivery date: started 19.09.2023 while we haven’t signed the contract yet. 
Delivery date must be agreed upon signing the contract and must be after the 
date of commencing the contract.

Note 3: which is referring to the lay can proposal. If the vessel is in the 
discharge port, it means you as a seller didn’t follow the terms so in case 
you want to keep, we must have enough time based on the terms to confirm and 
demurrage will be apply after the confirmation.

Item 6 Quantity and quality:

in case the cargo is ready for discharge so please omit Delivery of the 
Cargo to the Buyer is subject to availability of such Cargo.

- An independent surveyor could be appointed by the Buyer to witness the 
discharging operations, which is at the Buyer’s own request and expense. 8% 
tolerance of the above specifications shall be confirmed with the buyer as 
confirmed quality. (8% is high tolerance we can’t accept more than 3%)

8- Destination and End User: the end user (i.e. refinery) of Cargo shall 
only be one safe refinery in China (hereinafter referred to as “End User”). 
Please send us list of your customer to make sure our end user is not one on 
them.

Note 7: It is understood that this crude oil sale/purchase contract shall 
not, in any manner of whatsoever nature, directly or indirectly affect and 
jeopardize the existing crude oil contract(s) between the Seller dan their 
current buyers. Therefore, the Buyer is merely allowed to take the Cargo to 
the Destination and End User and is only allowed to discharge the Cargo at 
the Discharge Port. We can accept this only you provide us your end user 
list in China.

Note 13: the buyer shall pay all demurrage costs after the contract 
signature date as per the charter party. What is the agreed charter party, 
we need to see and accept the terms like demurrage, discharge loading, and 
all other terms otherwise we can’t accept the terms. Please send us a copy 
of your charter party.

10-Payment: they are referring to the undertaking letter for the payment, 
you must see the letter in advance to see if you can pay according to your 
requirement. We can’t accept it only to see the letter in advance.

10.2: if the 10% down payment is not paid by the buyer within 5 calendar 
days after the contract signature date, the contract shall be terminated by 
the seller and the buyer shall be fully responsible for all the costs, 
demurrage of the vessel according to this contract and expenses in this 
regard in any event. This demurrage and expense must have a limit, you can't 
accept anything they request.

Buyer shall make the remaining payment up to 100% payment latest by 7 
calendar days after full payment of above mentioned 10% down payment. Please 
increase 7 calendar days to 10 working days. Also, there is a penalty for 
late payment without any limitation. There must be a limit for the penalty. 
Also, demurrage will start after the 10 working days of the payment.

***** If the cargo is ready for discharge, it means we don’t have any time 
for the payment and we are already in demurrage which is not acceptable. The 
demurrage must be applied after the time frame of the payment. Also 90% of 
the payment will be done against the shipping documents.

Kindly provide us with requested documents and also, please amend the 
contract for further processing.

Thanks for your continued support.

Best Regards

Commodities Hub Metal.

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2023 4:19 PM
To: Commodity Hub Sales <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Light crude oil

⚠️ CAUTION [EXTERNAL EMAIL]: This email originated from outside of the 
organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize 
the sender and know the content is safe.

Dear
Hi
Please noted
Best Regards
Dr Hashemi

Sent from my iPhone