Subject: TO:PUYUAN TRADE CO LTD-LEADER
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2023 19:25:20 +0800

TO：Puyuan Trade co ltd. Leader 

We thank you so much for your
respected company 

(Puyuan Trade co ltd) to continue to work with us
CISM Limited ，There were big misunderstandings between us during the
previous process due to operational issues, now everything is clear and
misunderstanding is gone after Mr gary wu explained to us. We know you
are a big and highly respectful supplier and We would like to work with
you heading to a prosperous future together . Thank you again to Puyuan
Trade co ltd. Leader for the trust. 

We CISM do have ability to pay the
full payment，The full amount will be paid in accordance with the new
agreement. 

We have Communicated with the Customs and found that Puyuan
Trade co ltd has no foreign exchange verification record in the Customs
system, which shows that Puyuan Trade co ltd did not sell very large
amount of goods. If this is the case, please verify and confirm Puyuan
Trade co ltd Bank account NRA10471000000714194 is normal and can receive
big amount of payment c，In case your bank can not receive our payment
after we sent, we would like to request you to confirm here that this
will not affect our transactions。Thank you very much 

Regards  

CISM
Limited 

WANGYONG 

On September 27,2023