Subject: RE: Solution with a new start?
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Niek | Gemini General Trading'" <[email-masked]>, "'Elyas Niroomand'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Rene | Gemini General Trading'" <[email-masked]>, "'Aref | Gemini General Trading'" <[email-masked]>, "'Emre | Gemini General Trading'" <[email-masked]>, "'Gene | Gemini General Trading'" <[email-masked]>, "'Yunshu | Gemini General Trading'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 18:56:18 +0330

Dear Niek,

Good evening

Sorry for the delay in response as I was waiting for our boss to come back 
from the meeting and check the subject.

1.	For the documents, if you confirm that you will make the payment after 
receiving limited documents such as BL which is covered in some items and 
Q88 of the vessel, we can send these two items ( BL covered in some items 
and Q88 ), please advise ?
2.	For the meeting in Tehran, we will be in China next week you can arrange 
your representative to come and meet us there, but you will lose the time 
till Monday and your chance to take this cargo would be the same as others 
and we cannot guarantee that we won’t sell the cargo till that time.

Looking froward to hearing from you very soon.

Regards,

Commercial department

From: Niek | Gemini General Trading <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2023 6:45 PM
To: Elyas Niroomand ([email-masked]) <[email-masked]>; 
Du Guangzhi ([email-masked]) <[email-masked]>
Cc: Rene | Gemini General Trading <[email-masked]>; Aref | 
Gemini General Trading <[email-masked]>; Emre | Gemini 
General Trading <[email-masked]>; Gene | Gemini General 
Trading <[email-masked]>; Yunshu | Gemini General Trading 
<[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Solution with a new start?
Importance: High

Dear Elyas,

Apparently you are not able or willing to confirm receipt of my below E-mail 
and its content. Maybe my proposal to find a solution got lost in 
translation. Please allow me to be very frank and direct. Please allow me to 
make a few things clear in oprder to avoid any misunderstanding.

We are absolutely 100% sure that you can deliver product.

We are absolutely 100% sure you and your company are the lawful owner of the 
products you and your company are selling.

We know the business structures created and built in your beautiful country, 
including the companies founded to do business with companies like ours.

We needed the Authorization Letter for our bank and Chinese Customs. We 
understand that it is impossible for you and your company to provide such a 
letter at this stage.

We propose to arrange a meeting in Tehran Iran coming week during which we 
can clear the sky, make a new fresh start, talk about terms, conditions and 
procedures and, last but least, for us to provide you, your boss and 
management team with our proof of finance, proof of funds, show you our 
banking! During the meeting we will be able to do advanced payments while 
you and your colleagues are watching. Better proof of finance you will not 
find!

Looking forward meet in person.

Kind Regards | Met vriendelijke groet| 亲切的问候 | با کمال احترام|مع خالص تحياتي 
| С Уважением Ник Терсиинг

Websites:

www.geminigroupofcompanies.com <http://www.geminigroupofcompanies.com/>

www.atlasfse.com <http://www.atlasfse.com/>

Confidentiality notice: this message, together with its annexes, may contain 
information strictly confidential or privileged and is intended only for the 
addressee(s) identified above, who only may use, copy and, under his/their 
responsibility, further disseminate it. If you are not the intended 
recipient or have read it without entitlement, please be aware that keeping, 
copying, disseminating or distributing this message to persons other than 
the addressee(s) is strictly forbidden and transmit it immediately back to 
the sender, deleting the original message received.

Van: Niek | Gemini General Trading
Verzonden: maandag 30 oktober 2023 14:42
Aan: Elyas Niroomand ([email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ) <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Du Guangzhi ([email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ) <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
CC: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
Aref | Gemini General Trading ([email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ) <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Emre | Gemini General Trading 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
Yunshu | Gemini General Trading <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Onderwerp: Solution with a new start?
Urgentie: Hoog

RESEND SECOND TIME – PLEASE CONFIRM RECEIPT

Dear Elyas,

Again we are facing the same situation as before. The French have a 
beautiful saying; “ L’ histoire s’est répète”….history repeats itself. Again 
we are facing lack of trust and understanding at seller’s side. Again a deal 
is wrecked and cancelled by your side because a silly piece of paper like 
attached Authorization Letter cannot be provided. Imagine this………an advanced 
payment of 10%; $15,400,000.00 against a silly piece of paper with some ink 
on it!?!. As explained before a few times, our bank in China is ready, 
willing and able to make the advanced payment but they need the attached 
authorization letter to be in place.

The only reply we are getting are your statements that your side is 
governmental, if your side gives information to us and we do not pay you 
will be in high risk so you are asking us to give you and your side advise 
to convince your boos and your company’s management. We are not looking for 
favors or special treatment. Strictly business. If your management keeps on 
talking about the past we better stop now! We agreed on a new, fresh start. 
No need to keep on talking about the past. Your vessel is in Chinese Waters 
for 2 months. Later this morning I personally will call my contacts inside 
the Government in Tehran to check if they can assist finding a solution.

A business deal is like a marriage; love, respect and understanding must 
come from both sides I personally sometimes don't understand why sellers are 
not more cooperative. We have several confirmed buyers in China, among a few 
are super major oil companies. They want to buy big quantities. With a 
little cooperation and help from seller’s side we can close several deals in 
one month. Instead of any cooperation and help I am getting E-mails and 
messages that a simple letter of authorization cannot be send. I am only 
getting stories what went wrong in the past. Do you know I was arrested in 
2013 and 7 days in jail because of my dealings with Iran? Do you how many 
big risks we are taking dealing with your company? Do you know how we are 
promoting your country? It is unbelievable that we are left in the dark, 
that your side so stubborn and rigid. Remains the big questions why we first 
must show a good performance before things go easier. Why we are always the 
only ones that must be flexible, take all the risks and finance everything. 
Let us not talk about the "commission payments" behind the curtain. In 
short, please forgive my honesty and directness, we are the only ones 
working, investing, financing and taking all the risks while lots of people 
are waiting in their rocking chairs for their pockets to be filled.

On the 23rd of October last and 29th of October last we signed contracts. 
Now there is a discussion about payment terms. There are discrepancies and 
contradictions in both signed contracts which your point of view and my 
point of view regrading payment both valid; in short, you are right and I am 
right. It is clear now that you and your boss did not read the contract 
properly and overlooked the payment terms at page 2; Item 5; Note 1. It is 
clear now that contracts were written by your sdie in great haste and under 
pressure which caused errors and mistakes in the contracts. No need to tell 
you how a Court Judge will loook at such factswhen we would bring this 
arbitration case to a Court in your country or our country. We are still 
trying to find an amicable soilution and you keep on insisting on payment 
guarantees. We are showing our flexibility and willingness to make this deal 
a success and you keep on talking about being a governmental company and 
insisting on payment guarantee. You keep on talking about the past.

If your side wants to cancel the contract you have to do that by official 
letter or E-mail. I think it is far better to work on a solution that is 
acceptable for both parties and will benifit your side, us and the other 
parties involved. In acses like this I always remember a famous Russian 
saying that says translated to English: “A friend will always agree with 
you, but a real friend will always argue with you”.

Thwe choice is yours and of your boss and management team. We propose that 
we make a real fresh, new start by drawing up/ writing a new draft-contract, 
preferable written by our procurement specialists and legal counsel, but 
following your previous draft-contract verbiage, terms, conditions and 
procedures. We forget the past but learn from it. We will meet as soon as 
possible in Iran, China or any other place of your choice. We start a long 
lasting working and business relationship based on mutual respect, trust and 
understanding.

Kind Regards | Met vriendelijke groet| 亲切的问候 | با کمال احترام|مع خالص تحياتي 
| С Уважением Ник Терсиинг

Websites:

www.geminigroupofcompanies.com <http://www.geminigroupofcompanies.com/>

www.atlasfse.com <http://www.atlasfse.com/>

Confidentiality notice: this message, together with its annexes, may contain 
information strictly confidential or privileged and is intended only for the 
addressee(s) identified above, who only may use, copy and, under his/their 
responsibility, further disseminate it. If you are not the intended 
recipient or have read it without entitlement, please be aware that keeping, 
copying, disseminating or distributing this message to persons other than 
the addressee(s) is strictly forbidden and transmit it immediately back to 
the sender, deleting the original message received.