Subject: ANTHEA // CP 15 Dec. '23 / Voy 05-2023 / Calling Huangdao / Discharging / SOF
From: "ANTHEA" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'shipping'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ops3 oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, "'Opsmgmt oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, "'Msi2 lazarmarine'" <[email-masked]>, "'Tech15'" <[email-masked]>, "'Techmgmt5'" <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering1 oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering2 oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'info'" <[email-masked]>, <shippi
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2024 15:26:26 GMT

Good day,

Pls find below SOF for subject port call :

07th Feb. ‘24

1700 LT : EOSP 

2230 LT : Vessel anchored in posn 35° 39.4’ N / 121° 08.7’ E / East of A1 A2
line

Shall tender Notice of Readiness once I have green light / discharge orders
/ LOI to discharge cargo..

Thanks & best Regards,

Capt. Tarun Karkera

MASTER

M. T. ANTHEA

Phones:

VSAT - +12028641335

Iridium - +881677116620

Email - [email-masked]