Subject: sharp ocean bl changes
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Capt. Rochin'" <[email-masked]>, "'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2023 15:26:53 +0330

Dear captain 

Good day 

Per our management order 

We need to modify sharp ocean OBL into two OBL totally same quantity of
old BL 

Some changes also in consignor and consignee all approved by our
management

Our local agent is arranged to bring these documents onboard ship for
master sign 

Obviously after new docs sign we will consider old one null and void 

It would be highly appreciated if you kindly coordinate this as soon as
possible to save paper works time needed before discharge  

Hereby I have attached docs for your notification in advance 

Very best regards 

Operation team