Subject: RE: Next Steps - PTC/08082023/C05
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'elyas.niroomand'" <[email-masked]>, "'majid.z43'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2023 06:02:10 -0700

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your email.

Regarding contract the  NO. PTC/08082023/C05 dated 8th August 2023 please 
consider following items :

1.	We have sent the vessel Afrodita to inner anchorage and you have full 
control on the cargo at this moment
2.	As per our following from the agent berth notice will be issued tomorrow 
afternoon China time.
3.	Please consider that we have below term in the contract as per clause 7.2 
which is mentioned : “ after buyer and seller sign the contract, the seller 
arranges for shipping agent to contact to the captain, the shipping agent 
reports to China Maritime and applies for an entry notice to the port, after 
receiving the entry notice the buyer pays 20% of the total contract amount 
to the seller designated account within 48 hours, after receiving the 
payment the seller notifies the shipping agent to arrange to enter to the 
port of unloading”

There is item to make 20% and no excuse we can give to our legal department 
to post pone the payment.

4.     Please proceed for the payment issue as per contract, otherwise we 
have the right to terminate the contract and deliver the cargo to other 
potential buyers. As the entry notice has been issued 4 days ago

Looking forward to hearing from you very soon.

Regards,

Commercial department

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, August 26, 2023 7:18 AM
To: info <[email-masked]>
Cc: elyas.niroomand <[email-masked]>; majid.z43 
<[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Next Steps - PTC/08082023/C05

Dear Elyas
good evening
thanks your massage
1. We will pay 20% after berthing notice. The first entry notice you got is 
only for anchor, not berthing.
2. As to tri party agreement, We would like to sign As long as terminal 
operator is willing to sign.
3. Due to the fact that we can not guarantee if we will be allowed to board 
the vessel to do CCIC test, we can not take CFR term for now. we should 
follow contract procedure Thank you for your understand.

Best Regards

Frank

  <https://mail-online.nosdn.127.net/wzpmmc/87da847f4ca0de57d17ede4792236a5b.png> 
China Railway Construction Industry（ HK）Company Limited

---- Replied Message ----

From

 <mailto:[email-masked]> Info<[email-masked]>

Date

08/26/2023 19:55

To

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Cc

 <mailto:[email-masked]> 
elyas.niroomand<[email-masked]>、 <mailto:[email-masked]> 
majid.z43<[email-masked]>

Subject

RE: Next Steps - PTC/08082023/C05

Dear Frank,

Good day,

Thank you for the email and appreciate for the follow up.

Regarding contract the  NO. PTC/08082023/C05 please consider following items 
:

1.	Attached please find the “entry notice form china maritime” for MT. 
Afrodita , as per attached contract clause 7.2 which is mentioned : “ after 
buyer and seller sign the contract, the seller arranges for shipping agent 
to contact to the captain, the shipping agent reports to China Maritime and 
applies for an entry notice to the port, after receiving the entry notice 
the buyer pays 20% of the total contract amount to the seller designated 
account within 48 hours, after receiving the payment the seller notifies the 
shipping agent to arrange to enter to the port of unloading”

As per above clause and attached entry notice please arrange for the first 
20% payment as per attached proforma invoice.

2.	For the “statement of commitment” our legal department sends attached 
Triple agreement with tank operator/ terminal and it shall be signs with 
three parties mentioned and then we will discharge to the mentioned storage 
tanks.

3.	Our management advise that if possible we can proceed for CFR as well, in 
this case we won’t  receive demurrage from you if you arrange to discharge 
within 3 days. And you will pay 100% before discharge and the storage 
agreement will be under your name as well.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Elyas

Commercial department

Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>  for Windows

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, August 26, 2023 1:32 AM
To: info <mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: elyas.niroomand <mailto:[email-masked]> ; majid.z43 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: SIGNED TSA

Dear partner
good afternoon
we are very happy to receive your Information and can coopreat together 
,kindly check attachment Signed TSA and commitment letter .
we are ready .hope we can close the deal ASAP . and can establishing 
long-term cooperative relationships

Best Regards

Frank

  <https://mail-online.nosdn.127.net/wzpmmc/87da847f4ca0de57d17ede4792236a5b.png> 
China Railway Construction Industry（ HK）Company Limited