Subject: DIAMOND II / SEPEHR ENERGY JAHAN NAMA PARS / CP 14.11.2023 / DEMURRAGE CLAIM PRE-ADVICE FOR LOAD PORT
From: Janati <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'tahouri' <[email-masked]>, 'Shomali' <[email-masked]>, 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked]>, 'ops' <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 13:56:06 +0000

Dear Sir,____

Good day,____

__ __

Ref. above mentioned charter party, kindly be advised that our demurrage 
claim worked out in the amount of*USD 246,958.32 (AED 906,954.43)*for*4 
Days*,*02 Hrs*. &*47 Min*. time on demurrage.(Till end of loading 
operation)____

Hard copy of demurrage invoice along with lay time statement and 
supporting documents will send accordingly.____

/__ __/

Best regard____

B. Jannati____

Phone: +982123803211____

Email:[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>____

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>