Subject: RE: RE: MT RITI SWITCH BL
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'MR GENERAL GROUP'" <[email-masked]>, "'MR Gmail'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'op'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2023 10:16:06 +0330

Dear all

Again thanks for your kind support and trust

We fulfilled our obligation also

Wish RITI master and owner are relaxed

In the end thanks to the agent for the professional work

Very best regards

Operation team

From: MR MARINE (AMAR) [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2023 10:04 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: MR GENERAL GROUP <[email-masked]>; MR Gmail 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; op <[email-masked]>; 
[email-masked]
Subject: RE: RE: MT RITI SWITCH BL

Dear Sir

Herewith Rev OBL RITI & NULL & VIOD for your kind perusal.

“Thanks and have a nice day”

Best regards,

Amar (Mr)

MR MARINE GROUP

Headquarter Office

No.11-1 & 13-1 Jalan Kristal 1, Taman Limbongan Indah, 75250, Melaka. 
Malaysia.

Email : [email-masked] /  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

Tel /Fax : +606 281 2010

MS. AFIZA / +6 012 305 2393                   MIMI / +6011 6315 1811

GENERAL MANAGER                              BOARDING OFFICER)

AMAR / +6011 3099 3966                         SHAHROL / +6 014 309 1765

SENIOR OPERATION EXECUTIVE         CREWING OFFICER

HANIF / +6 012 251 7766                         AIMAN / +6 017 325 5107

SENIOR OPERATION EXECUTIVE         CREWING OFFICER

SALEH / +6 011 1003 2347                       HAIKAL / +6 016 241 2425

SENIOR OPERATION EXECUTIVE         CREWING OFFICER

FADZ / +6016 7498040                             RUDY / +6 016 333 3609

BOARDING OFFICER                              LOGISTIC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Branches Office

(Port Klang)
No.168B, 2nd Floor, Persiaran Raja Muda Musa,

42000 Pelabuhan Klang Selangor

(Pasir Gudang/ Tanjung Pelepas /Tanjung Bin)

No. 368A Jalan Simbang, Taman Perling,

81200 Johor Baharu

(Port Dickson)

No.7 1st Floor, Pusat Perniagaan Impian,

7100 Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan

Please use grouping email [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  which can be read by everyone in 
Agency Department and prompt reply/action can be taken.

Save a tree. Don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary.

  _____

From: [email-masked]
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2023 1:35 PM
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: "MR GENERAL GROUP" <[email-masked]>, "MR Gmail" 
<[email-masked]>, [email-masked], "tankerbroker 
[email-masked]" <[email-masked]@sej-global.com>, 
"op" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Subject: RE: RE: MT RITI SWITCH BL

Dear All

Many thanks to the captain and ship owner for trusting us to issue LOA

Dear AFIZA

Kindly proceed to stamp the NEW BL on behalf put the old BL null and void 
and put both the new BL

In reply Email all receive it

Again thanks to all for your kind smooth cooperation

Very best regards

Operation team

From: MR MARINE (AFIZA) [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2023 8:24 AM
To: , <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>
Cc: MR GENERAL GROUP <[email-masked]>; MR Gmail 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; tankerbroker 
[email-masked] <[email-masked]@sej-global.com>; 
op <[email-masked]>; , <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: RE: MT RITI SWITCH BL

Good day Captain,

Received below signed LOA with thanks.

Thank you and best regards,

Afiza

MR Marine Group

  _____

From: "[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> " <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2023 12:48 PM
To: "[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> " 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, "op" 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, "[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> " <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, "[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> " <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, "MR Marine - Afiza MN" 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 
"[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> " <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: "[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> " <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, "tankerbroker" <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: RE: MT RITI SWITCH BL

Dear sir,good day!

Pls find the attached LOA from RITI,tks.

  _____

Best Regards

Master of RITI: Yao Bin

E-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Inmarsat phone:00862166657163

Iridium:00881677109876