Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
From: "Mail Delivery System" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 17:52:45 +0330

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.
  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.
  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.
  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.
  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.
  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.

Subject: I'm waiting for you completely naked
From: "Toya" <[email-masked]>
To: "Toya" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2024 04:49:20 +0330

Hi!

Sitting alone and my depraved fantasies are exploding inside me.
I think tonight is going to be a moment of madness and I want you to witness 
it.
Here's a picture of my hot pussy, ready for caresses and passionate games.
Shall we do this crazy thing together?
If you are lonely, I will be glad to meet you. Write in PROFILE 
<https://t.ly/JH2rd>