Subject: RE: confirming of four proposals required
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'louise'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2023 17:41:44 +0330

Dear Madam,

Dear General,

Good day,

Thank you for arranging the meetings in South China. Regarding the subjects, 
kindly consider the following:

1.	For the letter of authorization, we will wait for the update.
2.	Regarding the tank lease, please send the contract and the expenses for a 
temporary (3-month) and one-year rental period.
3.	We will provide the contract for the first 1 million barrel heavy crude 
oil shipment and laycan.
4.	In order for blending and re-export, we can discuss further to achieve 
some solutions.
5.	About flag, as soon as we receive the green light, we can nominate one 
vessel to start.

Looking forward to hearing from you very soon.

Regards,

SEJNT Company

From: louise <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 6:25 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: confirming of four proposals required

To: Managing Director, SEJ Company

Dear sir

  We are very grateful and appreciate your visiting South China and our 
facilities in Huizhou Bay , Huaying storage facilities is well prepared and 
ready to accept your cargos safe and sound.

  With respect to our meeting and negotiation in Huizhou, South China and 
based on your four proposals for future cooperation, we have set up a 
progressive procedure , step by step for our corporation for trading of oil 
in south china as follows;

  1.(LETTER)  Authorization letter from China Armed Forces to your Military 
to confirm our company capacities and capabilities to do the oil trade with 
your company for the benefit of our both countries. This process is taking 
time and we have already applied to get such confirmation from Military 
office in Beijing which should be send trough our foreign affair system to 
your Military department as soon as acceptance comes from the top 
authorities in China.

  2.(LEASE) In this method our company is going to lease the tank farm for 
the period of 1 year and your company will handle the supply and discharge 
in Huaying oil depot

  The product title ownership is under your company and the lease agreement 
is under our company, meanwhile we sign a trilateral letter referenced to 
our tank lease contract with Huaying oil depot conditioned that the product 
is going to be discharged and loaded with permission of your company and the 
oil depot will follow your instruction for discharge unless the payment has 
been made to your company and upon satisfaction of you by receiving the full 
payment of the cargo, the cargo can be discharged from the oil depot 
automatically.

  The timeframe for our company to sell and discharge the cargo and make the 
payment is 1 month and if in case our company did not succeed to sell the 
cargo in mentioned period, your company is entitle to sell the cargo to any 
third party and the costs and fees of the tank farm under lease agreement 
will be in our account.

  AT the same time our company will be named as consignee and receiver of 
the product in the BL and we handle the full operation from NOR to discharge 
and sale .meanwhile we should discuss about the costs and expenses of the 
discharge, shipping agent, cargo agent, marine department and custom house 
charges and declaration fees.

 Note:

  1.After the first shipment as an spot deal and both side’s satisfaction of 
the business then the supply must to be consistent and both parties should 
cooperate closely to minimize the risk and any unforeseen obstacles during 
the operation.

  2.We expect full cooperation from the captain of the vessel with Huaying 
oil depot management and our team during the operation.

  3.(BLEND) this option is not possible at the moment .China is not exporter 
of crude oil and the declaration of cargo under China origin is not possible 
by custom house unless the product declared as heavy fuel oil or other 
similar specification which is not in favour of our bilateral business at 
the moment but we will negotiate about it.

  4.(FLAG) The possibility for the VLCCs with your flag to enter china 
territorial water and operate the STS is already been discussed with high 
official in Army and it needs time to be confirm and approved by high 
authorities in Army nevertheless using Huaying oil depot as the base to 
store and sell more cargoes will help .

  We are ready  to receive your cargos in our area according to the 
specification which you provided and everything in Huaying oil depot is set 
up and ready for operation.

  Please kindly provide us the draft of the SPA agreement for us to review 
and to be signed by both parties accordingly.

  We hope we can conclude a very fruitful long-lasting agreement for the 
better future cooperation of our two countries.

Looking forward for more cooperation.

Best regards

Louise

  <https://mail-online.nosdn.127.net/qiyelogo/defaultAvatar.png>

louise

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

签名由  <https://mail.163.com/dashi/dlpro.html?from=mail81> 网易邮箱大师 定制

On 11/6/2023 21:52， <mailto:[email-masked]> 
louise<[email-masked]> wrote：

To: Managing Director, SEJ Company

Dear Sir

We are welcoming you and your team in South China to start our long-term 
cooperation with your good company.

Thanks for the confirmation of General schedule.

Dues to the tight schedule prepared with details and the accommodation for 
your most comfort stay. Changing any timeline in this schedule is very hard, 
meanwhile we were interested to introduce and present the CRRC facility and 
getting familiar with latest technologies in this field to all your team, 
but we understand your concerns and the other meeting that you should attend 
so therefore we did some adjustment on our schedule which you can find in 
attachment below.

We have combined the meetings and discussion for the oil purpose on Monday 
so therefore the oil team will be able to leave Shenzhen on Tuesday 
afternoon.

All the accommodation and transportation are arranged for your safe and 
comfort stay in South China, and Nothing need to be prepared by your side.

We hope within the time limit that you are with us; we can conclude a very 
fruitful long-lasting agreement for the better future cooperation of our two 
countries.

Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Best regards

Madam Louise

  <https://mail-online.nosdn.127.net/qiyelogo/defaultAvatar.png>

louise

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

---- Replied Message ---- 

From

 <mailto:[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>

Date

11/6/2023 18:05

To

 <mailto:[email-masked]> 
'louise'<[email-masked]> ,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>

Cc

 <mailto:[email-masked]> 'Elyas Niroomand 
Toomaj'<[email-masked]>

Subject

RE: South China Visit Arrangements

Dear Madam,

Good afternoon,

Thank you for the arrangements in south China and we are looking to start 
long-term cooperation with your good company in south China in different 
areas.

1.	We confirm for the general plan in south China
2.	We will be divided into two teams, the technical team for CRCC we remain 
in south China till the end of plan and the crude oil team will leave 
Tuesday night / Wednesday morning after conclusion meeting, crude oil team 
has some other meetings in north China and they have to leave Shenzhen on 
Tuesday night and maximum Wednesday morning  to hold the other meetings in 
north China, Shandong area
3.	For the hotel please advise the name and details and in case of not 
arrangement we can book ourself there as per your suggestions

Looking forward to hearing from you very soon.

Regards,

SEJ Company

From: louise <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Friday, November 3, 2023 6:45 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: South China Visit Arrangements

 To: Managing Director, SEJ Company

Dear Sir

In reply to your email dated Oct, 31st 2023, whiile understanding your 
situation and with the support of our high ranking officials we succeeded to 
revise the schedule from 12th – 16th November 2023, starting at 10:00 
Morning arrival of your Delegation to Shenzhen, worth mentioning that by 
informing our organization about your arrival transportation to Shenzhen 
will help us to arrange the pickup properly.

Please reconfirm the attached schedule to provide us enough confidence to do 
the proper coordination and arrangements for your delegates in China 
territory.

Best regards

Madam Louise

  <https://mail-online.nosdn.127.net/qiyelogo/defaultAvatar.png>

louise

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

---- Replied Message ---- 

From

 <mailto:[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>

Date

10/31/2023 20:36

To

 <mailto:[email-masked]> <[email-masked]> ,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>

Cc

 <mailto:[email-masked]> 'Elyas 
Niroomand'<[email-masked]>

Subject

South China Visit Arrangements

Dear Madam Louise,

Dear Mr. Shahidi,

Regarding the last time-table for the trip to South China in order to visit 
facilities and capabilities there, we would like to thank you for this 
arrangement and due to some unforeseen issues such as getting permission 
from higher authorities and limitation of some political protocols to visit 
China simultaneously with our countries governmental responsible persons we 
hereby apologize for this changing,  it would be appreciated if you would 
change the date of visit with the same plans including satellite, port, 
storage tank, CRRC and etc. from 6th  -13th  November 2023 to another date 
according to your preference.

Best Regards,

Managing Director

SEJ Company