Subject: FW: Part of additional freight invoice to call Tianjin, and demurrage invoices 009, 010
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'hosseini'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2023 16:45:43 +0330

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2023 4:08 PM
To: [email-masked]; Tetis Global <[email-masked]>
Cc: hosseini <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; MD <[email-masked]>; md <[email-masked]>
Subject: Part of additional freight invoice to call Tianjin, and demurrage 
invoices 009, 010

Dear Sir,

Please find attached our demurrage invoices from 8th October at 0000 LT till 
14th October at 2400 LT under invoice number 1123/10/10 dated 10/10/2023 and 
demurrage invoice from 15th October at 0000 LT till to estimation time of 
completion of discharging at Tianjin on 17th October at 2400 LT under 
invoice no 1126/10/12 dated 12/10/2023 . And part of additional freight for 
changing discharge port to Tianjin under invoice no 1125/10/12 dated 
12/10/2023.

You are kindly requested to arrange below three invoices to our Xinhua 
account as stipulated in our invoices.

You are kindly requested to arrange the payment before vessel arrival to 
Tianjin to avoid interruption to vessel’s commercial operation.

Best Regards

Capt. Ali