Subject: MT SHARP OCEAN : PAYMENT OF THE BROKERAGE INVOICE AGAINST 3 FREIGHT INVOICSE AND 4 DEMURRAGE INVOICES
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'TETIS GLOBAL'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj'" <[email-masked]>, "'Sayyed Hosseini'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 15:35:41 +0330

Dear Sir.

Good day.

Please arrange to pay sum of the all 7 Brokerage invoices issued against (
15% , 20% & 65% ) of the freight invoices and 4 demurrage invoices (
Demurrage invoice No.1 , No.2 , No.3 & No.4 )  of MT SHARP OCEAN as issued
earlier to the holder of the ID as attached in UAE which to be paid in AED
in cash.

Name : Muhammed Nizam Saidumada Kulathintavida Kunhamoo  

ID No. : 784-1996-4914369-2

WhatsApp Only  : +971569864343

Brokerage for 15% Freight invoice =      117,061 AED

Brokerage for 20% Freight invoice =      156,081 AED

Brokerage for 65% Freight invoice =      507,264 AED

Brokerage for 1st Demurrage invoice =  276,750  AED

Brokerage for 2nd Demurrage invoice =  94,750  AED

Brokerage for 3rd Demurrage invoice =  39,480  AED

Brokerage for 4th Demurrage invoice =  99,282  AED

Total                                                         =  1,290,668
AED

 

Please provide receipt as soon as payment is made.

Best Regards.

 

Capt.Torres

Operation Manager at BSP Trading.

Phone 

Mobile: +971-50-1824887

WhatsApp : 971-50-1824887  

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

No.611

Adel Ahmed Wahedi Bldg.

Al Mararr - Dubai- UAE

www.BSPtradings.com <http://www.bsptradings.com/>