Subject: ANTHEA // CP 15 Dec. '23 / Voy 05-2023 / Calling Huangdao / Discharging / Notice of Readiness / Retender
From: "ANTHEA" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Ops3 oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, "'info'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Opsmgmt oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, "'Msi2 lazarmarine'" <[email-masked]>, "'Tech15'" <[email-masked]>, "'Techmgmt5'" <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering1 oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering2 oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2024 16:55:55 GMT

Notice of Readiness - Retender

Kindly note that vessel anchored East of A1 A2 line in posn. 35° 39.4’ N /
121° 08.7’ E at 2230 LT on 07th February 2024.

Vessel is ready in all respects to discharge her nominated cargo as per
terms, conditions & exceptions of the governing Charter Party.

Notice of Readiness is hereby re – tendered at 0001 LT on 09th February
2024, without prejudice to the earlier NOR tendered at 1700 LT on 07th Feb.
’24.

Thanks & best Regards,

Capt. Tarun Karkera

MASTER

M. T. ANTHEA

Phones:

VSAT - +12028641335

Iridium - +881677116620

Email - [email-masked]

 

From: ANTHEA [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 07 February 2024 15:54
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'Ops3
oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked]>; 'info'
<[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Opsmgmt oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked]>;
'Chartering oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked]>; 'Msi2
lazarmarine' <[email-masked]>; 'Tech15' <[email-masked]>;
'Techmgmt5' <[email-masked]>; 'Chartering1 oceanlink-maritime'
<[email-masked]>; 'Chartering2 oceanlink-maritime'
<[email-masked]>
Subject: ANTHEA // CP 15 Dec. '23 / Voy 05-2023 / Calling Huangdao /
Discharging / Notice of Readiness / Retender

Notice of Readiness - Retender

Kindly note that vessel anchored East of A1 A2 line in posn. 35° 39.4’ N /
121° 08.7’ E at 2230 LT on 07th February 2024.

Vessel is ready in all respects to discharge her nominated cargo as per
terms, conditions & exceptions of the governing Charter Party.

Notice of Readiness is hereby re – tendered at 0001 LT on 08th February
2024, without prejudice to the earlier NOR tendered at 1700 LT on 07th Feb.
’24.

Thanks & best Regards,

Capt. Tarun Karkera

MASTER

M. T. ANTHEA

Phones:

VSAT - +12028641335

Iridium - +881677116620

Email - [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

 

From: ANTHEA [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 07 February 2024 15:16
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ops3
oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'info' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Opsmgmt oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Chartering oceanlink-maritime'
<[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Msi2 lazarmarine'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Tech15'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Techmgmt5'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'Chartering1 oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Chartering2
oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: ANTHEA // CP 15 Dec. '23 / Voy 05-2023 / Calling Huangdao /
Discharging / Notice of Readiness / Retender

Notice of Readiness - Retender

Kindly note vessel anchored East of A1 A2 line in posn. 35° 39.4’ N / 121°
08.7’ E at 2230 LT on 07th February 2024.

Vessel is ready in all respects to discharge her nominated cargo as per
terms, conditions & exceptions of the governing Charter Party.

Notice of Readiness is hereby re - tendered at 2230 LT on 07th February
2024, without prejudice to the earlier NOR tendered at 1700 LT on 07th Feb.
’24.

Thanks & best Regards,

Capt. Tarun Karkera

MASTER

M. T. ANTHEA

Phones:

VSAT - +12028641335

Iridium - +881677116620

Email - [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

 

From: ANTHEA [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 07 February 2024 13:54
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ops3
oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'info' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Opsmgmt oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Chartering oceanlink-maritime'
<[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Msi2 lazarmarine'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Tech15'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Techmgmt5'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'Chartering1 oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Chartering2
oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: ANTHEA // CP 15 Dec. '23 / Voy 05-2023 / Calling Huangdao /
Discharging / Notice of Readiness

Notice of Readiness

Please be advised that vessel has arrived Qingdao / Huangdao Roads at 1700
LT on 07th February 2024 and is ready in all respects to discharge her
nominated cargo as per terms & conditions of the governing Charter Party.

Notice of Readiness is hereby tendered at 1700 LT on 07th February 2024.

Thanks & best Regards,

Capt. Tarun Karkera

MASTER

M. T. ANTHEA

Phones:

VSAT - +12028641335

Iridium - +881677116620

Email - [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>