Subject: ANTHEA // Voy 05 - 2023 / Loading STS / SOF
From: "ANTHEA" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Ops3 oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Msi2 lazarmarine'" <[email-masked]>, "'Tech15'" <[email-masked]>, "'Techmgmt5'" <[email-masked]>, "'Opsmgmt oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'info'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2024 07:52:22 GMT

Dear Jijin,

Good day,

Pls find below SOF for subject loading at Singapore EOPL, alongwith attached
Notice of Readiness & SOF :

15th Dec. ‘23

0642 LT : Anchor aweigh 

0806 LT : Arrived RV position

1530 LT : Vsl anchored S’pore EOPL // Posn. 01° 42.9’ N, 104° 39.9’ E.

ROBs :

HSFO – 2202.89 MT

VLSFO – 1545.0 MT

LSMGO – 346.2 MT          

25th Dec. ‘23

0001 LT : Notice of Readiness tendered

29th Dec. ‘23

0006 LT : Anchor aweigh

0236 LT : Anchored STS location, 01° 58.0’N / 104° 41.5’ E

01st Jan. ‘24

0001 LT : Notice of Readiness re tendered

02nd Jan. ‘24

0001 LT : Notice of Readiness re tendered

03rd Jan. ‘24

0001 LT : Notice of Readiness re tendered

04th Jan. ‘24

0001 LT : Notice of Readiness re tendered

05th Jan. ‘24

0001 LT : Notice of Readiness re tendered

06th Jan. ’24 

0001 LT : Notice of Readiness re tendered

1424 LT : Mooring Master on board

2130 LT : Bunker Barge ‘’AFIYAN’’ delivered 02 nos cargo hoses (10’’ each)
on board

07th Jan. ‘24

0001 LT : Notice of Readiness re tendered

08th Jan. ‘24

0001 LT : 0001 LT : Notice of Readiness re tendered

1354 LT : Fender tug, ‘’APS 9’’ alongside 

1400 LT : Aft baby fender connected

1406 LT : ‘’APS 9’’ made fast port quarter for undertaking fender repairs

09th Jan. ‘24

0001 LT : Notice of Readiness re tendered

1130 LT : Tug ‘APS 9’ cast off

1142 LT – 1200 LT : Partial fendering completed // 02 nos Primary fenders &
01 no. Baby fender f’ord / awaiting 02 primary fenders

1242 LT : Tug ‘APS 9’  all fast aft

1300 LT : Previous Mooring Master disembarked, replaced by new Mooring
Master  

10th Jan. ‘24

1000 LT : Fender boat ‘’SEA DRAGON 01’’ alongside

1006 LT : Mooring Master from M. T. BOREAS aboard

1012 LT : ‘’SEA DRAGON 01’’ all fast port side

1512 LT : Fender Tug ‘’APS 09’’ cast off

1524 LT : Resumed fendering 

1542 LT : Completed fendering (pending 02 nos aft Primary fenders)

1612 LT : Mooring Master for M. T. BOREAS disembarked

Vessel will proceed for STS first daylight on 11th Jan. ’24 / awaiting
weather.

1930 LT : Anchor aweigh

1955 LT : Pre Mooring tool box meeting

2036 LT : First Line Ashore / Comm’d Mooring

2200 LT : Vsl fast 02 head lines / 02 spring lines f’ord / 04 stern lines /
02 spring lines aft & 02 breast lines from MV aft

2236 LT : 03 nos stern line mooring tails from own vsl & 02 mooring tails
from MV parted

2242 LT : Mooring operation aborted

2348 LT : Vsl anchored in posn. 02° 05.1’ N / 104° 50.2’ E

Vessel will proceed for STS mooring on 11th AM, 0600 LT WSNP.

11th Jan. ‘24

0642 LT : Anchor aweigh

0930 LT : First line ashore / Comm’d mooring

1130 LT : All fast to MV // 04 + 02 f’ord & aft (own vsl) / 02 + 02 f’ord &
aft (MV)

1154 LT : MV anchored in posn. 02° 05.15’N / 104° 47.48’ E

1248 LT – 1330 LT : Hose connection – MV side

1330 LT : Ch. Off. & Duty Off transferred to MV for tank gauging &
calculations

1500 LT : Completed tank inspection

1500 LT – 1530 LT : Cargo calculations

1542 LT – 1630 LT : Cargo system line up 

1700 LT : Vessel tendered readiness to MV to commence loading

1712 LT : Comm’d loading 

12th Jan. ‘24

0818 LT : Own vsl head line mooring tail parted (01 no.) / 01 rope tail
parted on MV

0930 LT : Rope tail renewed, made fast to MV // MV unable to pass line back
owing to mooring winch issues

1048 LT : F’ord primary fender line parted

1118 LT : Both forward primary fenders observed to have drifted aft with no
buffer at the bow

1124 LT : Loading suspended in mutual agreement with Mooring Master as
conditions were unsafe. Inclement weather (Winds gusting beyond 22 kts) //
MV suspended discharging

1230 LT : Hoses disconnected at MV’s manifold

1306 LT : Comm’d unmooring

1330 LT : All MV lines cast off, all lines on board, cast off MV

1418 LT : Vsl anchored // Posn. 02° 07.1’ N, 104° 48.6’ E

 

Shall proceed for STS run in once fender is repaired and weather improves.

14th Jan. ‘24

0718 LT : Anchor aweigh

1030 LT : Comm’d approach MV

1148 LT : First Line ashore / Comm’d Mooring

1430 LT : Completed Mooring (DV – 04 + 02 F’ord & Aft / MV – 02 + 02 F’ord &
Aft

1500 LT : Vsl anchored in posn. 02° 08’ N / 104° 46.8/ E

1518 LT : Comm’d hose connection

1550 LT – 1600 LT : Mooring tails parted, DV & MV – 01 each

1612 LT : Cargo hose connected / 01 no.

1700 LT : DV & MV renewed rope tails / Mooring Master informed

1730 LT : Resumed loading

1800 LT : DV’s 02 head line mooring tails parted / MV’s 01 head line mooring
tail parted

1806 LT : Loading ops suspended

1836 LT – 1842 LT : Cargo hose disconnected

1848 LT : Comm’d unmooring 

1906 LT : Completed unmooring

2012 LT : Anchor aweigh

15th Jan. ‘24

0001 LT : Vsl anchored EOPL in posn 01° 55.0’ N / 104° 43.9’ E

16th Jan. ‘23

1618 LT : Anchor aweigh

1900 LT : Comm’d mooring / First line to MV

2100 LT : Vsl all fast to MV (04 + 02 – F’ord & Aft) / DV (02 + 02 – F’ord &
Aft) // Weather astern

2312 LT : Cargo hoses connected (02 X 10’’)

17th Jan. ‘23

0115 LT : Vessel at the southern boundary of the designated anchorage,
comm’d turning to port

0248 LT : Completed turning to port

0300 LT : Resumed loading

0400 LT : Suspended loading owing to inclement weather

0420 LT : MV’s breast line parted

0500 LT : 3rd Primary fender’s f’ord line parted

0512 LT – 0548 LT : Hoses disconnected

0612 LT : Comm’d unmooring

0630 LT : All lines clear / Cast off MV

0812 LT : Vsl anchored EOPL anchorage // Posn. 01° 43.6’ N / 104° 43.0’ E

18th Jan. ‘23

2054 LT : Tug ‘’T 9’’ all fast on poop deck 

19th Jan. ‘23

1048 LT : Anchor aweigh / To provide lee to the fender boat for repairs

1120 LT : Comm’d fender repair 

1436 LT : Completed fender repair

1642 LT : Decided to proceed for STS ops

1842 LT : STS ops aborted owing to strong winds and heavy rains

2030 LT : Vsl anchored in posn 01° 42.5’ N / 104° 42.1’ E

Attached pic of the anemometer (displaying 30 kts) for reference.

22nd Jan. ‘24

0654 LT : Anchor aweigh

0900 LT : Comm’d mooring

1012 LT : All fast to MV (04 + 02 – ford & aft - DV) // (02 + 02 – ford &
aft – MV)

1130 LT : MV anchored EOPL anchorage / Own vessel posn. 01 57.2’N, 104
44.8’E

1024 LT – 1142 LT : Cargo hoses connected (02 X 10’’)

1212 LT : Resumed loading

24th Jan. ‘24

1206 LT : MV suspended discharging for internal stripping

1336 LT – 1436 LT : 01 Cargo hose disconnected

1442 LT : Resumed loading

1712 LT : Completed loading

1906 LT : DV Chief Officer & Duty Officer on board MV for tank inspection

1918 LT – 2018 LT : MV’s tanks inspected

2030 LT : Ch. Off. & Duty Off back on board

2036 LT – 2100 LT : 2nd Cargo hose disconnected

2130 LT : Comm’d unmooring 

2200 LT : All cast off from MV

25th Jan. ‘24

0142 LT : Anchored EOPL anchorage, Posn. – 01° 44.2’ N / 104° 41.3’ E

26th Jan. ‘24

1042 LT : Fender Tug ‘T 9’ all fast

1124 LT : 02 nos cargo hoses offlanded

1124 LT : Comm’d Defendering

1442 LT : Completed Defendering, Tug boat away

Thanks & best Regards,

Capt. Tarun Karkera

MASTER

M. T. ANTHEA

Phones:

VSAT - +12028641335

Iridium - +881677116620

Email -  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]