Subject: RE: early departure toward china
From: "operation" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ANTHEA'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ops3 oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Opsmgmt oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, "'Msi2 lazarmarine'" <[email-masked]>, "'Tech15'" <[email-masked]>, "'Techmgmt5'" <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering1 oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering2 oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'info'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2024 12:00:57 +0330

Dear Master 

Below is the detail of the nominated port agent in Dongjiako 

Kindly communicate for per- arrival arrangements 

Very best regards 

Operation team 

刘建磊    William Liu

海运中心 Shipping Center

青岛港国际物流有限公司

Qingdao Port International Logistics Co.,Ltd

WECHAT ID;LIU451062101

Tel-1:+86-532-82987669(Working Time)
Tel-2:+86-532-82988123(24hrs Dispatcher) +86-18553261375
Email:[email-masked](Public)

 <mailto:[email-masked](Personal)>
[email-masked](Personal)

POST CODE:266599

ADD:NO.12-7 FENJIN NORTH ROAD, QIANWAN PORT AREA, HUANGDAO, QINGDAO,
SHANDONG, CHINA.