Subject: ***SPAM*** RE: MT. DUNE /// VOY#01-2025 --- S.O.F --- 17.FEBRUARY.2025/1400 LT --- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024
From: "Dune" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, "'mo-fathi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2025 15:14:12 +0330

Dear Captain Ebadi

Good Afternoon Sir

Hoping all goes well with you

Please find following SOF for voyage No#01-2025, Vessel's departure from
Larak OPL Anchorage for your kind perusal:

ALL TIMINGS IN SMT=GMT+0330 HRS

17th February 2025

----------------

0536: Bunkering Operation completed (Bunker Barge Stop)

1224:  All clear F&A --- Bunker Barge away

1300: S.B.E

1300: Commenced Heaving Up Anchor

1324: Anchor Aweigh

1400: Vessel Under-way & proceeding to her next interim Port of Call

Firm ETA TO JASK (I.A.G.W / W.S.N.P):

18th February 2025 / 0200 LT.

Will keep you posted accordingly

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.     

 

 

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

 

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2025 1:09 PM
To: 'ebadi' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'mosayebi' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>;
'mo-fathi' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// VOY#01-2025 --- VESSEL IS GOING TO DEPART LARAK
OPL ANCHORAGE SOON

Dear Captain Ebadi

Good Afternoon Sir

Hoping all goes well with you

Refer to below trailing messages

And with due regard to the instruction of Charterer

Kindly note

Bunker barge cast off on 17th February 2025 / 1224 LT

And we are preparing our engine to depart area toward Jask

I'll keep you posted accordingly

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.     

 

 

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

 

From: ebadi [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2025 11:33 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: 'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Dune' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ebadi' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// VOY#01-2025 --- REQUEST TO ADVISE CHARTERER'S NEXT
INSTRUCTION

Dear sir

Pls be noted Dune on departure fm larak isl  and receiving T4 fm Jask
proceeds /resume sailing to the east opl via Malacca .

Pls  advise the charterer's full discharge instruction  and if there is
discharge sts ops in east opl Q88 of DV shall be sent duly for verification
. 

Pls revert with the  LOI ( non production of original b/l at disport bass
above attachment ) to authorize dune's master to discharge the whole cargo
on board.

 

Best regrad

Ops manager G4

Mobile 0098 9126876631

Office 00982123803216

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2025 10:37 AM
To: 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Dune'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ebadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// VOY#01-2025 --- REQUEST TO ADVISE CHARTERER'S NEXT
INSTRUCTION

Dear sir, 

Greetings,

Please proceed to pass the Malacca strait and tender the NOR at the east
Singapore opl. The safe position will be advised by the local agent there.

Best regards,

Ops dep 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2025 10:17 AM
To: 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Dune'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ebadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// VOY#01-2025 --- REQUEST TO ADVISE CHARTERER'S NEXT
INSTRUCTION

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly please prepare to proceed to the EOPL for discharging through the
STS.

Best regards,

Ops dep

From: mo-fathi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2025 8:13 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Dune' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ebadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// VOY#01-2025 --- REQUEST TO ADVISE CHARTERER'S NEXT
INSTRUCTION

Dear our good charter(capt mouloudi)

Good day

Pls advise Charterer's next instruction for a/m vsl , as estimated time of
completion of bunkering to be on 18/02/2025.

Best Regards:

Fathi

OPS G-4

Direct Tel: +98 21 23803263

Fax No: +98 21 22275153

Please Reply to:

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Dune <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2025 1:14 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: 'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mo-fathi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ebadi' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// VOY#01-2025 --- REQUEST TO ADVISE CHARTERER'S NEXT
INSTRUCTION

Dear Sir

Good Morning

Hoping all goes well with you

Refer to below trailing messages

And as the bunkering operation will be completed around 18th February 2025 /
a.m.

I'll be obliged if you would kindly advise Charterer's next instruction for
MT. DUNE (after completion of bunkering operation) with many thanks.

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.     

 

 

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

 

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2025 12:30 AM
To: 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ebadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// VOY#01-2025 --- S.O.F --- 16.FEBRUARY.2025 / 0001
LT --- BUNKERING OPERATION AT LARAK OPL ANCHORAGE

Dear Mr. Fathi

Good Evening Sir

Hoping all goes well with you

RBM

Kindly note

Bunkering Operation commenced on 15th February 2025 / 2118 LT

As presently the bunkering Rate is approximately 35 MT/Hours

Therefore

ETC (I.A.G.W/WITH PRESENT LOADING RATE):

18th February 2025 / 0600 LT.

Will keep you posted accordingly

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.     

 

 

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

 

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, February 15, 2025 10:06 PM
To: 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ebadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT. DUNE /// VOY#01-2025 --- S.O.F --- 15.FEBRUARY.2025 / 2118 LT
--- BUNKERING OPERATION AT LARAK OPL ANCHORAGE

Dear Mr. Fathi

Good Evening Sir

Hoping all goes well with you

Please find following SOF for voyage No#01-2025, Bunkering operation with
bunker barge "SEA SHORE - IMO # 9510553" at Larak OPL Anchorage for your
kind perusal:

ALL TIMINGS IN SMT=GMT+0330 HRS

28th January 2025

----------------

0300: E.O.S.P / S.B.E

0300: Vessel arrived at Larak Anchorage in order to receive bunker

0412: Commenced paying out anchor

0430: Vessel Brought up on her anchor At Larak OPL Anchorage

0430: F.W.E

15th February 2025

----------------

1054: Received Bunkering instruction from Charterer

1442: Bunker Surveyors onboard

1448 ~ 1500: Key Meeting

1500 ~ 1612: Tank Inspection

1612 ~ 1648: Calculation & Documentation

1724: Bunker Barge "SEA SHORE" Alongside

1730: Commenced Mooring

1736: First Line onboard

1800: All Made Fast

1818 ~ 1824: Bunker Hose Connection (1 x 6")

1824: Both Bunker Surveyors transferred to bunker barge

1824 ~ 2118: MT. DUNE ready in all aspects to commence operation, awaiting
for bunker barge to commence bunkering operation

2118: Commenced bunkering operation 

Will keep you posted and update with ETC Soon

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.     

 

 

                  

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

 

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, February 15, 2025 12:22 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ebadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 ---
NOON REPORT --- 14.FEBRUARY.2025

Dear Sir

Good Morning

Warmest Greetings from MT. DUNE!

Your below message safely received and noted with many thanks

Will comply with your instructions accordingly

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.     

 

 

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, February 15, 2025 10:52 AM
To: 'Dune' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ebadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 ---
NOON REPORT --- 14.FEBRUARY.2025

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly be informed the banker barge is approaching to your vessel to supply
2000 mt hfo. Please stand by on vhf ch 10. APIICO surveyor will be there as
the third party inspector.

Best regards,

Ops dep

From: Dune <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2025 2:19 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: 'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ebadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 --- NOON
REPORT --- 14.FEBRUARY.2025

Dear Sir

Good Day

Hoping all goes well with you

Please find below as CHARTERER NOON REPORT dated as 14th February 2025 for
your kind perusal:

1.      TIME SAILED FROM LAST LOAD PORT: Khark Island - 26th January 2025/
1200 LT.

2.      TENTATIVE ETA TO DISCHARGE PORT: EOPL / 01.March.2025/0100
(GMT+0800).

3.      DEPARTURE DRAFT/ PRESENT DRAFT: FWD:20.48 M/AFT: 20.48 M // FWD:
20.48  M/AFT: 20.48 M

4.      CARGO ON BOARD: B.L FIG:2,003,681 BBLS IHCO./ SHIP FIG:2,002,531
BBLS IHCO.

5.      BILL OF LADING DATE: 26.January.2025

6.      6) NOON POSITION: : LAT: 26 56.9 N   LONG: 056 28.0 E.     

7.      TENTATIVE ETA TO MALACCA: 27.February.2025/2000 (GMT+0800).

8.      WEATHER CONDITION: SW'ly*3

9.      AVERAGE SPEED LAST 24 HRS : 0.0 KNOTS (Steaming Mode)

10. TOTAL AVERAGE SPEED : 11.25 KNOTS (Steaming Mode)

11. DISTANCE TO DISCH PORT: 3,580 N.MILES

12. AVERAGE ENGINE RPM (In last 24 Hours): 00.0

13. FUEL ROB/CONS: HFO // 805.9 /11.0  MT // LSFO: 471.7 / 0.0 MT // DO: 0.0
/ 0.0 MT // LSMGO: 58.6 /0.0 MT 

REMARKS: 

*     SMT=GMT+0330

*     Vessel anchored at Larak OPL Anchorage on 28th January 2025 /0412 LT

*     T5 Team embarked on 02nd February 2025 / 1136 LT

*     Vessel ready in all aspects to resume her voyage toward destination,
Awaiting for charterer's plan for bunker supply.

*     Onboard Cargo Details: 2,003,681 BBLS BL Figure.

*     Kindly note, all E.T.A to interim calls/final destination are
Tentative, Depending on the Charterer's bunkering plan.

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.     

 

 

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.