Subject: MT SEVDA // SEPEHR ENERGY JAHAN NAMA PARS //CP DATE: 26.FEB.2023
From: "A-Zamani" <[email-masked]>
To: "'farshad ghazi'" <[email-masked]>, "'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj'" <[email-masked]>, "'Commercial'" <[email-masked]>, "'Info'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Mr.Bazooie'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 13:12:14 +0330

Dear sir

Good day

Ref subject, kindly note MT Sevda has completed dry dock repair and proceeding to EOPL Singapore where will be delivered to Charterers as per governing CP terms.

Ps advise any bunkering plan. 

After delivery she will proceed to Kharg for next commitment. In case respected charterers have no any plan can Re deliver her upon arrival Kharg.

pls acknowledge and confirm.

 

B. Regards

Zamani

Operation  Dep.

Manager-Crude Group 2.

Phone: +98 21 2380 3224

Fax    : +98 21 2227 5153

Mobile: +98 912 5240292

E-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]