Subject: ANTHEA // Voy 05 - 2023 / Loading STS / S'pore EOPL / Cargo Loading update / 12th Jan., 0600 LT
From: "ANTHEA" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Ops3 oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Msi2 lazarmarine'" <[email-masked]>, "'Tech15'" <[email-masked]>, "'Techmgmt5'" <[email-masked]>, "'Opsmgmt oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'info'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2024 01:39:38 GMT

Good day,

Pls find below cargo loading update as of 12th Jan., 0600 LT :

-       Cargo loaded : 357420 Bbls

-       Balance cargo to load : 1589610 Bbls

-       Current loading rate : 27620 Bbls / hr.

-       Average rate since commencement : 28460 Bbls / hr.

-       ETC : 15th Jan., 0100 LT

Thanks & best Regards,

Capt. Tarun Karkera

MASTER

M. T. ANTHEA

Phones:

VSAT - +12028641335

Iridium - +881677116620

Email - [email-masked]

 

From: ANTHEA [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 11 January 2024 16:49
To: 'Ops3 oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Msi2 lazarmarine' <[email-masked]>; 'Tech15'
<[email-masked]>; 'Techmgmt5' <[email-masked]>;
'Opsmgmt oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'info'
<[email-masked]>
Subject: ANTHEA // Voy 05 - 2023 / Loading STS / S'pore EOPL / Cargo Loading
update / 11th Jan., 2400 LT

Good day,

Pls find below cargo loading update as of 11th Jan., 2400 LT :

-       Cargo loaded : 186645 Bbls

-       Balance cargo to load : 1760385 Bbls

-       Current loading rate : 28980 Bbls / hr

-       Average loading rate since commencement : 31108 Bbls / hr

-       ETC : 15th Jan., 0100 LT

Thanks & best Regards,

Capt. Tarun Karkera

MASTER

M. T. ANTHEA

Phones:

VSAT - +12028641335

Iridium - +881677116620

Email - [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>