Subject: Warning: message 1rr4va-0001f8-0M delayed 24 hours
From: "Mail Delivery System" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 03:32:42 +0330

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.
A message that you sent has not yet been delivered to one or more of its
recipients after more than 24 hours on the queue on ls277.radcom.hosting.

The message identifier is:     1rr4va-0001f8-0M
The date of the message is:    Mon, 01 Apr 2024 01:49:29 +0200
The subject of the message is: Critical Warning: Suspicious Wallet
Transactions

The address to which the message has not yet been delivered is:

  [email-masked]
    Delay reason: H=mx.transip.email [86.105.244.9]:
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<[email-masked]>:
    454 4.7.1 <[email-masked]>: Relay access d

No action is required on your part. Delivery attempts will continue for
some time, and this warning may be repeated at intervals if the message
remains undelivered. Eventually the mail delivery software will give up,
and when that happens, the message will be returned to you.