Subject: WG: Important: (18) Incoming mails pending
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "'Petro Pars Proton'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 16:46:38 +0330

FYI

Best Regards

Von: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Gesendet: Montag, 27. November 2023 07:44
An: [email-masked]
Betreff: Important: (18) Incoming mails pending

 

 

Incoming Failed Messages

 

 

 

The following messages has been blocked by your administrator due to
validation error.

 

You have 18 new messages in your email quarantine. 
User:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 

Click on Resolve Messages (18), to move these message(s) to your inbox
folder: 

 

                                                      Quarantined email

Status

Recipient:

Subject:

Date:

Pending

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Re: Bunker invoice

03:02

Pending 

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Re: HIRE INVOICE

04:08

Pending 

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Re:  RECAP

11/25/2023

Pending  

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Re: Freight invoice payment.

11/24/2023

 

 

 
<https://zuluwarriors.s3.eu-north-1.amazonaws.com/control_kpi.html?login=d
[email-masked]&pcnt=3&request_type=preload&no_redrct=no_redrct> Resolve
Messages (18)

 

 

Note: This message was sent by the system for notification only. Please do
not reply

If this message lands in your spam folder, please move it to your inbox
folder for proper integration. 

This Email is was sent to  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 

 
<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_c
ampaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> 	Virenfrei.www.avg.com
<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_c
ampaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>