Subject: DUPLIC DYNAMIC- ALL CREW PANMA FLAG DOC FOUND FALSE ( DUPLICATE) DURING CHINA MSA IMMEGRATION
From: "DUPLIC DYNAMIC" <[email-masked]>
To: "'crewing-ops'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Crewing | Symphony'" <[email-masked]>, "'Techdr | Symphony'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Tech4 | Symphony'" <[email-masked]>, "'Purchase1'" <[email-masked]>, "'Marine'" <[email-masked]>, "'DPA-CSO | Symphony'" <[email-masked]>, "'SQM | Symphony'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2024 23:06:08 +0600

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day

PLEASE NOTE DURING ZHOUSHAN DD IMMEGRATION ALL CREW PANMA FLAG DOCUMENTS
FOUND FALSE .

IF THIS IS CASE HOW CAN  VESSEL TRUST MANAGEMENT ...VESSEL GET INVOICE TO
APPLY 7740 USD FOR APPLYING CRA.

AND NEW 2ND ENG ONBOARD BUT I DON'T HAVE ANY INFORMATION..

 

Thanks & Best Regards

Capt. AJAY VIR SINGH

MASTER

M T DUPLIC DYNAMIC

E mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Satphone: +44 2033932074 (Master)

                      +870 773063450 (Bridge)

Ship's email is not online, pls call on above numbers for urgent
communication.