Subject: FW: XRJ- Gemini- SPA - Final draft
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2023 01:58:32 -0700

From: Niek | Gemini General Trading <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2023 1:41 AM
To: [email-masked]; Elyas Niroomand ([email-masked]) 
<[email-masked]>; Majid ([email-masked]) 
<[email-masked]>
Cc: Aref | Gemini General Trading <[email-masked]>; Rene | 
Gemini General Trading <[email-masked]>; Emre | Gemini 
General Trading <[email-masked]>; Gene | Gemini General 
Trading <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: XRJ- Gemini- SPA - Final draft
Importance: High

Dear Sirs,

Signed and stamped Draft-Contract will be send shortly.

Attached our set of KYC/Compliance documents for your esteemed attention.

Kind Regards | Met vriendelijke groet| 亲切的问候 | با کمال احترام|مع خالص تحياتي 
| С Уважением Ник Терсиинг

Websites:

www.geminigroupofcompanies.com <http://www.geminigroupofcompanies.com/>

www.atlasfse.com <http://www.atlasfse.com/>

Confidentiality notice: this message, together with its annexes, may contain 
information strictly confidential or privileged and is intended only for the 
addressee(s) identified above, who only may use, copy and, under his/their 
responsibility, further disseminate it. If you are not the intended 
recipient or have read it without entitlement, please be aware that keeping, 
copying, disseminating or distributing this message to persons other than 
the addressee(s) is strictly forbidden and transmit it immediately back to 
the sender, deleting the original message received.

Van: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Verzonden: zondag 10 september 2023 10:07
Aan: Niek | Gemini General Trading <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Onderwerp: FW: XRJ- Gemini- SPA - Final draft

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2023 1:06 AM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: XRJ- Gemini- SPA - Final draft

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Thank you for establishing the business with XRJ.

Attached please find the final contract for the Crude Oil API 32.8.

We have received your comments and we have corrected the proposed contract 
as much as possible based on your comments.

Appreciated if you would sign and stamp all pages and return to provide 
documents of the cargo in order to proceed for payment.

Further more we are requesting your license, company profile and passport 
copy of the signatories and other KYC materials.

We need to sign a confidentiality agreement as well to proceed to releasing 
the documents of the vessel which is in Qingdao right now.

Regards,

Commercial department

XRJ Company