Subject: ANTHEA // Voy 05 - 2023 / Loading STS / S'pore EOPL / STS / Cargo loading update / 24.01, 0600 LT
From: "ANTHEA" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Ops3 oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, "'Opsmgmt oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Msi2 lazarmarine'" <[email-masked]>, "'Tech15'" <[email-masked]>, "'Techmgmt5'" <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering1 oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, "'Postfixture oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'info'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2024 01:23:33 GMT

Good day,

Pls find below cargo loading update as of 24th Jan., 0600 LT :

-       Cargo loaded :1802480 Bbls

-       Balance cargo to load : 144550 Bbls

-       Current loading rate : 31430 Bbls / hour

-       Average loading rate since resumption : 29025 Bbls / hour

-       ETC : 24th Jan., 2000 LT // As reported by MV

Thanks & best Regards,

Capt. Tarun Karkera

MASTER

M. T. ANTHEA

Phones:

VSAT - +12028641335

Iridium - +881677116620

Email - [email-masked]

From: ANTHEA [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 23 January 2024 16:23
To: 'Ops3 oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked]>; 'Opsmgmt
oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Msi2 lazarmarine' <[email-masked]>; 'Tech15'
<[email-masked]>; 'Techmgmt5' <[email-masked]>;
'Chartering oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked]>;
'Chartering1 oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked]>;
'Postfixture oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'info'
<[email-masked]>
Subject: ANTHEA // Voy 05 - 2023 / Loading STS / S'pore EOPL / STS / Cargo
loading update / 23.01, 2400 LT

Good day,

Pls find below cargo loading update as of 23rd Jan., 2400 LT :

-       Cargo loaded :1601857 Bbls

-       Balance cargo to load : 345173 Bbls

-       Current loading rate : 34255 Bbls / hour

-       Average loading rate since resumption : 28288 Bbls / hour

-       ETC : 25th Jan., 0100 LT // As reported by MV

Thanks & best Regards,

Capt. Tarun Karkera

MASTER

M. T. ANTHEA

Phones:

VSAT - +12028641335

Iridium - +881677116620

Email - [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

 

From: ANTHEA [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 23 January 2024 11:56
To: 'Ops3 oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Opsmgmt oceanlink-maritime'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Msi2 lazarmarine' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; 'Tech15' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'Techmgmt5' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Chartering oceanlink-maritime'
<[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Chartering1
oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Postfixture
oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'info'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: ANTHEA // Voy 05 - 2023 / Loading STS / S'pore EOPL / STS / Cargo
loading update / 23.01, 1800 LT

Good day,

Pls find below cargo loading update as of 23rd Jan., 1800 LT :

-       Cargo loaded :1402030 Bbls

-       Balance cargo to load : 545000 Bbls

-       Current loading rate : 33180 Bbls / hour

-       Average loading rate since resumption : 27278 Bbls / hour

-       ETC : 25th Jan., 1000 LT // As reported by MV

Thanks & best Regards,

Capt. Tarun Karkera

MASTER

M. T. ANTHEA

Phones:

VSAT - +12028641335

Iridium - +881677116620

Email - [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

 

From: ANTHEA [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 23 January 2024 04:43
To: 'Ops3 oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Opsmgmt oceanlink-maritime'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Msi2 lazarmarine' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; 'Tech15' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'Techmgmt5' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Chartering oceanlink-maritime'
<[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Chartering1
oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Postfixture
oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'info'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: ANTHEA // Voy 05 - 2023 / Loading STS / S'pore EOPL / STS / Cargo
loading update / 23.01, 1200 LT

Good day,

Pls find below cargo loading update as of 23rd Jan., 1200 LT :

-       Cargo loaded :1228705 Bbls

-       Balance cargo to load : 718325 Bbls

-       Current loading rate : 25760 Bbls / hour

-       Average loading rate since resumption : 26870 Bbls / hour

-       ETC : 25th Jan., 1000 LT // As reported by MV

Thanks & best Regards,

Capt. Tarun Karkera

MASTER

M. T. ANTHEA

Phones:

VSAT - +12028641335

Iridium - +881677116620

Email - [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

 

From: ANTHEA [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 23 January 2024 00:59
To: 'Ops3 oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Opsmgmt oceanlink-maritime'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Msi2 lazarmarine' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; 'Tech15' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'Techmgmt5' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Chartering oceanlink-maritime'
<[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Chartering1
oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Postfixture
oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'info'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: ANTHEA // Voy 05 - 2023 / Loading STS / S'pore EOPL / STS / Cargo
loading update / 23.01, 0600 LT

Good day,

Pls find below cargo loading update as of 23rd Jan., 0600 LT : 

-       Cargo loaded : 1078425 Bbls

-       Balance cargo to load : 868605 Bbls

-       Current loading rate : 19465 Bbls / hour

-       Average loading rate since resumption : 27400 Bbls / hour

-       ETC : 25th Jan., 0300 LT 

Thanks & best Regards,

Capt. Tarun Karkera

MASTER

M. T. ANTHEA

Phones:

VSAT - +12028641335

Iridium - +881677116620

Email - [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

 

From: ANTHEA [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 22 January 2024 16:34
To: 'Ops3 oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Opsmgmt oceanlink-maritime'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Msi2 lazarmarine' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; 'Tech15' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'Techmgmt5' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Chartering oceanlink-maritime'
<[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Chartering1
oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Postfixture
oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'info'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: ANTHEA // Voy 05 - 2023 / Loading STS / S'pore EOPL / STS / Cargo
loading update / 22.01, 2400 LT

Good day,

Pls find below cargo loading update as of 22nd Jan., 2400 LT : 

-       Cargo loaded - 924355 Bbls

-       Balance cargo to load - 1022675 Bbls

-       Current loading rate - 26645 Bbls / hour

-       Average loading rate since commencement - 28705 Bbls / hour

-       ETC - 25th Jan. '24, 0100 LT

Thanks & best Regards,

Capt. Tarun Karkera

MASTER

M. T. ANTHEA

Phones:

VSAT - +12028641335

Iridium - +881677116620

Email - [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

 

From: ANTHEA [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 22 January 2024 10:50
To: 'Ops3 oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Opsmgmt oceanlink-maritime'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Msi2 lazarmarine' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; 'Tech15' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'Techmgmt5' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Chartering oceanlink-maritime'
<[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Chartering1
oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Postfixture
oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'info'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: ANTHEA // Voy 05 - 2023 / Loading STS / S'pore EOPL / STS / Cargo
loading update / 22.01, 1800 LT

Good day,

Pls find below cargo loading update as of 22nd Jan., 1800 LT : 

Cargo loaded - 754735 Bbls

Balance cargo to load - 1192295 Bbls

Current loading rate - 29195 Bbls / hour

Average loading rate since commencement - 29230 Bbls / hour (since last 06
hrs.)

ETC - 25th Jan. '24, 0100 LT

NB : 

Ship's figure is 45,265 Bbls lower than MV's discharged figures.

Recalculating to ascertain error, if any.

Shall revert regarding the difference in my next 06 hourly update.

Thanks & best Regards,

Capt. Tarun Karkera

MASTER

M. T. ANTHEA

Phones:

VSAT - +12028641335

Iridium - +881677116620

Email - [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>