Subject: Verification of Attached Financial Capability Letter from HDH-NORD-BAU GMBH
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2025 16:31:47 +0330

Dear Sir/Madam at Deutsche Bank,

I hope this message finds you well. We recently received the attached 
“Financial Capability Confirmation Letter,” which states it was issued 
by Deutsche Bank on behalf of HDH-NORD-BAU GMBH. As part of our due 
diligence, we kindly request your assistance in verifying the 
authenticity of this document.

Key details from the letter:

Reference Number: #DEUT/HDH/311024-DE
Date of Issue: 31-10-2024
Company Name: HDH-NORD-BAU GMBH
Please let us know if you require any additional information to complete 
this verification. We appreciate your prompt response and assistance in 
this matter.

Thank you for your time and cooperation, and we look forward to hearing 
from you.

Best regards,

TAO MIN
Commercial Director
Worth Seen Energy Co., Limited
[email-masked]