Subject: Cheque Ready for Pick-Up (Ref: Cheque #705059)
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2024 08:35:37 +0330

Good day,

I hope this message finds you well.

The cheque (Ref: Cheque #705059) is now ready for pick-up. Kindly send the
Emirates ID of the person who will be collecting it or contact us at +9719
2234 566.

Our pick-up times are from 10 AM to 3 PM, Monday through Thursday.

Please confirm safe receipt of this email.

Yours sincerely,

Regards

Best Regards,

FINANCE & ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT

BLUE OCEAN ENERGY FZC

E:  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

W:  www.blueoenergy.com <http://www.blueoenergy.com/>  

PO Box. 51103

Fujairah Free Zone

Fujairah, United Arab Emirates 

Disclaimer:  This message and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and in some instances legally privileged and is intended
solely for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are
not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this message and transmitted
files are strictly prohibited. If you have received this message
erroneously, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message
from your system. 

Warning:  Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure
no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept
responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email
or attachments.

 

!!!  Think before you print !!