Subject: RE: Loi No. 564 answer
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Info'" <[email-masked]>, "'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj'" <[email-masked]>, "'Majid'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2023 03:56:28 -0700

Dear Sir,

First of all, thank you for your goodwill and willingness to work with SEJ 
Company.

It is worth mentioning that According to our company policy we need the 
following documents for the next steps, it would be appreciated if you would 
send us below documents, using your official email address:

1.	Company profile
2.	Company License
3.	BCL
4.	Audited Financial Statements
5.	Notarized power of attorney
6.	Experience in crude trade
7.	Authorized signatories + Passport
8.	Website

For your request regarding crude oil, at this moment please check following 
offer :

For light pure crude oil

1-   Quantity: 1,000,000 barrels (Suez size vessel which is in Chinese 
international waters )

2-  Quality : as attached, light pure crude oil, sulfur content of 1.46 %

3-   Destination: it shall be mentioned in the contract so please advise the 
exact destination (discharge port) and name of the refinery

4- Terms of delivery: CFR , one safe port in China

5- Payment terms:

5-1-Buyer shall make 5 million USD advance payment as per contract

5-2- Seller shall provide Vessel name, BL , CCIC and other POP documents 
with laycan to the destination port, further more permission for dip test at 
OPL will be issued to the buyer

5-3- buyer will make 10% of the payment based as per provisional invoice 
which will be issued as per provisional pricing period and after 
confirmation of the test and POP verification

5-4- vessel will register to the port of discharge after receiving 10% 
payment and get entry notice

5-5- after tendering NOR, buyer shall make 20% of the total value of the 
cargo and after that vessel shall get berthing order, after receiving berth 
order and before discharge buyer shall make the remaining payment up to 
100% payment based on provisional value of the cargo, vessel will start for 
discharging after receiving 100% of the value of the cargo

5-6- price shall be minus 12.50 USD/BBL based on dated brent available 
quotations during mutual confirmed pricing period

5-7- The final value of Cargo shall be determined and paid based on 
contractual unit price calculated as per final pricing period  (deducting 
the provisional paid amount) to Seller latest by three calendar days from 
the last calendar day of the respective pricing period of the contract.

In case the final value of the whole Cargo is less than the provisional paid 
amount by Buyer under the terms and conditions of this contract, Seller will 
settle such difference, in the buyer’s nominated bank account.

5-8- for covering price fluctuation buyer shall provide guarantee for 20% of 
the total provisional value of the cargo in order to guarantee the payment 
of the price difference between provisional and final price.

5-9-in case that pricing period will be determined before discharge, item 
no. 5-8 is not required.

Looking froward to hearing from you very soon.

Regards,

Commercial department

From: Info <[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, September 30, 2023 6:42 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: ***SPAM*** Loi