Subject: discharge plan for SO
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Capt. Rochin'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Sayyed Hosseini'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 13:22:40 +0330

Dear captain 

Good day  

As buyer informed us the discharge port for BL1 is dongjiakou and

Then shift to Discharge port for second BL in HUIZHOU 

 Below is buyer discharge preference 

""""As it's single load hence we presume the composite quality is same in
all individual tanks then it can be done either way, *vessel
stability/stresses permitting* :

1 ) Vessel can discharge First BL quantity from minimum ship tanks
(emptying out full tanks ) and balance tanks ( for second BL quantity )
can be discharged in second Disport  port accordingly.

2) Vessel can discharge First BL quantity evenly from all tanks and then
go to next port and discharge balance cargo .

In either case vessel to *ship stop * in first Disport port basis the
FIRST BL GSV BBLS

We prefer option one however Master can exercise either option one or
two.""""'''

I wish this explanation is clear for ship master to fill log book and
deliver to local agent 

Very best regards 

Operation team