Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
From: "Mail Delivery System" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 17:46:13 +0330

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

  [email-masked]
    host smtp.secureserver.net [92.204.80.0]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
    552 5.2.0 lUpWrSZDGYYnE - lUpWrSZDGYYnElUpWrdvYw This message has been
rejected due to content judged to be spam by the internet community IB212
- If you feel this is in error, please submit a request using the
following page.
<https://checkspam.secureserver.net/?sid=lUpWrSZDGYYnE&mid=lUpWrSZDGYYnElU
pWrdvYw>
  [email-masked]
    host mx-ha03.web.de [212.227.15.17]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<[email-masked]>:
    550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
  [email-masked]
    host mx-ha02.web.de [212.227.17.8]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<[email-masked]>:
    550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable