Subject: ***SPAM*** RE: MT DANIEL - ONDEN GENERAL TRADING FZE -SV / CP DATED: 14.DEC.2023 /// NOON REPORT ///
From: "Daniel" <[email-masked]>
To: "'yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Pourshahedi'" <[email-masked]>, "'Faramarz Meygani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Capt.salehinia'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2024 09:20:37 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day

Kindly note today new  D/V called on VHF and introduced herself as D/V as I 
had no instruction regarding new D/V just informed her awaiting instruction.

Pls advise if any update regarding  new D/V Q88 ,LOI and coding also damaged 
hoses

B.Rgrds

Master MT Daniel

Mobile/Whatsapp: +98-9171865532

Direct :+98-21-91081850

            +98-21-91081852

e-mail :[email-masked]

From: Daniel [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, February 02, 2024 8:44 AM
To: [email-masked]'
Cc: 'Pourshahedi'; 'Faramarz Meygani'; 'yahyavi'; [email-masked]'; 
'Capt.salehinia'; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'
Subject: RE: MT DANIEL - ONDEN GENERAL TRADING FZE -SV / CP DATED: 
14.DEC.2023 /// NOON REPORT ///

Dear Sir

Good Day

Please Note the Following Charterer Daily Report, For Your Kind Perusal.

Date / Time :02/FEB/2024, 1200 Hrs Lt (Smt = Utc + 0800 Hrs)

A) ETA TO DISCHARGE PORT ( EAST OPL ) : VSL ARRIVED EOPL  AT 0800 LT 
/16-01-2024

B)  Present Draft: Aft 20.20 Mtrs , Fwd: 20.20 Mtrs

C)  Cargo On Board    : B/L : 271,973.876 MT. – 1,964,045 BBL IHCO.

                                                   SHIP’S FIG.: 272,096.1 
MT. – 1,978,602 BBL(GSV)

D) B/L Date : 18/December/2023

E) Noon Position: 01   51.3 N ,  104   46.4 E

F)  Average Steaming Speed :  00.0 Knt .

G)  Speed/Course At Present= 00*0.0 knt

H) Weather Condition: Wind: NE X 3 , Sea: SW  X 2 , Current: SW X 0.2

I) Distance To Go : 0 nautical mile

J) Distance Covered : 4250 nautical mile

K)  Fuel:           HFO =359.0 MT;     LSFO= 2100.0 MT;          LSMGO= 0.0 
MT;                MGO=486.0 Mt

Consumption:  HFO =9.0 Mt;            LSFO=0.0 MT;                 LSMGO= 
0.0 MT;               MGO=0.0 Mt

L) Remark:      VSL ARRIVED EOPL  AT 0800 LT /16-01-2024 AND NOR TENDERD

Mooring master on board /fenders made fast ,/hoses on board  but damaged 
under investigation.

B.Rgrds

Master MT Daniel

Mobile: +98-9171865532

Direct :021-91081850

            021-91081852

e-mail :[email-masked]