Subject: RE: Letter
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'FOGCO'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2023 15:07:41 +0330

Dear Sir,

In acknowledgment of your correspondence bearing reference number 
MSP/MR/1212-01/2023, kindly give due regard to the following matters:

1.	Pursuant to the stipulations of our agreement, kindly furnish the 
contractual documentation pertaining to the storage tanks for item number 
one.
2.	We hereby request formal attestation of your commitment for item number 
two, in adherence to established legal protocols.
3.	With regard to fuel oil, please provide explicit details on the utilized 
quota, as no specific quota is deemed requisite. Ensure compliance with 
relevant legal specifications.
4.	Furthermore, we explicitly state that the utilization of alternative 
names for customs clearance is categorically unacceptable. The declared 
cargo name in the new documents does not align with the information 
previously provided. This deviation raises concerns regarding accuracy and 
conformity to established customs procedures.
5.	Concerning item number 4 and 5, we insist on the expeditious submission 
of invoices and payment receipts corresponding to the stipulated amount, 
facilitating a thorough governmental validation process.
6.	Dispatch all pertinent correspondences associated with the specified 
financial transaction to ensure legal clarity and transparency.
7.	In reference to item number 4 and 5 , it is imperative to comprehend that 
our intent involves the potential nomination of a new vessel.
8.	A vessel was duly nominated for your company, and subsequent to delays in 
the submission of required documents, we regrettably reverted the vessel to 
its designated port. In accordance with the contractual agreement, your 
company bears the responsibility for all demurrage costs from November 25, 
2023, a financial obligation that remains outstanding. Please expedite the 
resolution of this matter in accordance with the legal parameters delineated 
in our agreement.
9.	As per items 6.3 of the contract please consider that “ In case of not 
performing each clause of this contract at the time of due date, Seller has 
the right to terminate the contract and negotiate with other customers. And 
Buyer has no right to claim in this regard. This contract will be effective 
upon receiving full payment from the Buyer at the Seller’s nominated bank 
account.” In strict adherence to legal formality, we hereby officially 
inform you that, owing to the non-receipt of demurrage payment and the 
explicit oral repudiation of such payment, coupled with the non-compliance 
in providing the requested materials in accordance with our stipulated 
terms, the delivery of the cargo to your distinguished company has 
regrettably been obstructed.
10.	As per items No. 7.3 of the contract please consider that” In case Buyer 
fails to pay in accordance with this contract (as per Seller’s declaration) 
for whatsoever reason, then Seller has the full right to terminate this 
contract and sell the cargo to any other potential customer and any amounts 
paid by Buyer under this contract, shall not be refunded as liquidated 
damages and Buyer has no right to claim in this regard.” In light of the 
non-receipt of the demurrage payment from the stipulated date of November 
25, 2023, we formally confirm that we have exercised our prerogative to 
withhold the vessel pending subsequent deliberations and decisions.

Regards,

Commercial department

From: FOGCO <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2023 9:56 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Letter

Dear Sir,

Please find letter as attached

Thnx