Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
From: "Mail Delivery System" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 17:49:39 +0330

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

  [email-masked]
    host mx01.hornetsecurity.com [94.100.132.8]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT
TO:<[email-masked]>:
    550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected:
    undeliverable address: host
orientfgmbh.mail.protection.outlook.com[52.101.170.2] said:
    550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied.
[FR3PEPF00000485.DEUP281.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM 2024-03-16T14:19:37.511Z
08DC3FC317195427] (in reply to RCPT TO command)
  [email-masked]
    host emig.freenet.de [195.4.92.217]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
    550 Spam message rejected

Subject: Adult Dating in Ihrer Nähe!
From: "Barry" <[email-masked]>
To: "Barry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 17:52:37 +0330

 <https://>

	SUCHEN <https://t.ly/gk-d4> 	 TOP <https://t.ly/JH2rd> 	 ONLINE 
<https://shorturl.ac/7ddi0>

  <https://ae04.alicdn.com/kf/H991220593bae4c5884b6a247be0ce19dv.jpg>
Alisa <https://shorturl.ac/7ddhx>