Subject: ANTHEA // Voy 05 - 2023 / Loading STS / SOF
From: "ANTHEA" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Ops3 oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Msi2 lazarmarine'" <[email-masked]>, "'Tech15'" <[email-masked]>, "'Techmgmt5'" <[email-masked]>, "'Opsmgmt oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'info'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2024 08:58:53 GMT

Dear Jijin,

Good day,

Pls find below SOF for today’s movement at Singapore EOPL :

15th Dec. ‘23

0642 LT : Anchor aweigh 

0806 LT : Arrived RV position

1530 LT : Vsl anchored S’pore EOPL // Posn. 01° 42.9’ N, 104° 39.9’ E.

ROBs :

HSFO – 2202.89 MT

VLSFO – 1545.0 MT

LSMGO – 346.2 MT          

25th Dec. ‘23

0001 LT : Notice of Readiness tendered

29th Dec. ‘23

0006 LT : Anchor aweigh

0236 LT : Anchored STS location, 01° 58.0’N / 104° 41.5’ E

01st Jan. ‘24

0001 LT : Notice of Readiness re tendered

02nd Jan. ‘24

0001 LT : Notice of Readiness re tendered

03rd Jan. ‘24

0001 LT : Notice of Readiness re tendered

04th Jan. ‘23

0001 LT : Notice of Readiness re tendered

05th Jan. ‘23

0001 LT : Notice of Readiness re tendered

06th Jan. ’24 

0001 LT : Notice of Readiness re tendered

1424 LT : Mooring Master on board

2130 LT : Bunker Barge ‘’AFIYAN’’ delivered 02 nos cargo hoses (10’’ each)
on board

07th Jan. ‘23

0001 LT : Notice of Readiness re tendered

08th Jan. ‘23

0001 LT : 0001 LT : Notice of Readiness re tendered

1354 LT : Fender tug, ‘’APS 9’’ alongside 

1400 LT : Aft baby fender connected

1406 LT : ‘’APS 9’’ made fast port quarter for undertaking fender repairs

09th Jan. ‘23

0001 LT : Notice of Readiness re tendered

1130 LT : Tug ‘APS 9’ cast off

1142 LT – 1200 LT : Partial fendering completed // 02 nos Primary fenders &
01 no. Baby fender f’ord / awaiting 02 primary fenders

1242 LT : Tug ‘APS 9’  all fast aft

1300 LT : Previous Mooring Master disembarked, replaced by new Mooring
Master  

Shall keep you posted.

Thanks & best Regards,

Capt. Tarun Karkera

MASTER

M. T. ANTHEA

Phones:

VSAT - +12028641335

Iridium - +881677116620

Email - [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>