Subject: RE: MT KASPER//VOYAGE ORDER
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Globalsi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2023 09:50:24 +0330

Dear Sir,

Attached please find DV docs, requesting to share same docs of MV to clear for STS.

Meanwhile please note vessel ETA to STS  position is on  10th/ 1600Lt .

Just in case if STS position has changed we need to inform DV at earliest to avoid delays.

Regards

Capt. Samir

 

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, July 8, 2023 11:24 AM
To: 'Globalsi' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Subject: MT KASPER//VOYAGE ORDER

Dear Sir,

Well noted, passed to the vsl.

Regards

Capt. Samir

 

From: Globalsi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Saturday, July 8, 2023 10:06 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: Re: MT KASPER//VOYAGE ORDER

Dear Samir

Vessel go to this location ASAP :

TBA, SUEZMAX, KAZ

MV: SHIBA 

DV: LEON 

PILOT: P11

L/M: L11

TUG#1: TANGO1

TUG#2: TANGO2

VHF CH: 8

POSITION:

29 20 N

049 20 E

Best Regards

 

 

On Tue, 4 Jul 2023 at 13:41 <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

…KIND REMINDER…

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Monday, July 3, 2023 1:37 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT KASPER//VOYAGE ORDER

…RE-SENDING…

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, July 2, 2023 10:25 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT KASPER//VOYAGE ORDER

Dear All,

Good evening 

Refer to sub vessel fixture please advise voyage order/loading instruction.

 

Regards

Capt. Samir

Operation Manager