Subject: RE: MT SHARP OCEAN : BROKERAGE INVOICE AGAINST 4th DEMURRAGE INVOICE
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Info'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 18:23:03 +0330

Dear captain

Good day

Kindly be informed that we unfortunately have been imposed to pay huge funds
to port and authorities as fine to release Sharp Ocean due to the suspicious
document leakage out putting our cargo in a very serious risk.

We are still facing huge financial risk for dealing with our cargo
discharged at Huizhou and all other vessels which are under the charter of
this company  and I am afraid to inform you that we are not in a position to
load any of our cargo onboard this ship

By preserving our right to claim any lost o damage to our cargo due to
unprofessional and not complying with confidentiality from ship side, we
cancel the voyage contract and treated this cp as cancel.

 

Vey best regards

Operation team 

 

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, October 28, 2023 6:05 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Info' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>; 'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT SHARP OCEAN : BROKERAGE INVOICE AGAINST 4th DEMURRAGE
INVOICE

Dear captain

Good day

Kindly be informed that we unfortunately have been imposed to pay huge funds
to port and authorities as fine to release Sharp Ocean due to the suspicious
document leakage out putting our cargo in a very serious risk.

We are still facing huge financial risk for dealing with our cargo
discharged at Huizhou and all other vessels which are under the charter of
this company  and I am afraid to inform you that we are not in a position to
load any of our cargo onboard this ship

By preserving our right to claim any lost o damage to our cargo due to
unprofessional and not complying with confidentiality from ship side, we
cancel the voyage contract and assume the  cp null and void.

 

Vey best regards

Operation team 

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2023 9:10 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Info'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Elyas
Niroomand Toomaj' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT SHARP OCEAN : BROKERAGE INVOICE AGAINST 4th DEMURRAGE INVOICE

Dear Sir.

Good day.

Please arrange for payment of brokerage invoice of MT SHARP OCEAN as
attached against 4th Demurrage Invoice No. KEP/2023/C1/038 Issued on
12.10.2023.

Please arrange for cash payment in UAE , our representative will be
introduced as soon as payment is being arranged.

Best Regards.

 

 

Capt.Torres

Operation Manager at BSP Trading.

Phone 

Mobile: +971-50-1824887

WhatsApp : 971-50-1824887  

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

No.611

Adel Ahmed Wahedi Bldg.

Al Mararr - Dubai- UAE

www.BSPtradings.com <http://www.bsptradings.com/>