Subject: Message is infected :BUNKER INQUIRY
From: "bunkering" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2024 11:17:20 +0330

Dear Sir / Madam;

Kindly be informed that National Iranian Gas Company, hereby has following
bunker requirements in accordance with given terms & conditions as
attached, you are kindly requested to submit your offer with details.

“  Company (Name of the winner of the tender),  agrees to protect, defend,
hold harmless, and indemnify (collectively“indemnify” and
“Indemnification”) NIGC , its subsidiaries, and its and their respective
successors, assigns, directors, officers, employees, agents, and
affiliates (collectively, “Indemnified Parties”) from and against all
claims, demands, actions, suits, damages, liabilities, losses,
settlements, judgments, costs, and expenses of or by a third party OR
whether or not involving a claim by a third party, including but not
limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs (collectively, “Claims”),
actually or allegedly, directly or indirectly, arising out of or related
to (1) any breach of any representation or warranty of Company contained
in the Agreement between the company and NIGC; (2) any breach or violation
of any covenant or other obligation or duty of Company under the Agreement
between the company and NIGC or under applicable law; (3) any third party
Claims which arise out of, relate to or result from any act or omission of
Company; and (4) other categories of claims and losses, in each case
whether or not caused in whole or in part by the negligence of NIGC, or
any other Indemnified Party, and whether or not the relevant Claim has
merit.”

Please confirm safe receipt.

Best Regards