Subject: MT.BOREAS / MARS INVESTMENT LLC // UPDATE SOF / DISCHARGING AT DANGJIAKOU TERMINAL D12 / 16.03.2024
From: "MT Boreas" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "'Ops tankerchart'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Ops2 tankerchart'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Chartering tankerchart'" <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering1 tankerchart'" <[email-masked]>, "'Karthik tankerchart'" <[email-masked]>, "'Opsmgmt tankerchart'" <[email-masked]>, "'MSI3'" <[email-masked]>, "'Tech11'" <[email-masked]>, "'Techmgmt5'" <[email-masked]>, "'Postfixture tankerchart'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 12:18:43 GMT

Dear Sir(s),

Good day,

Please note following update SOF for berthing at Dongjiakou terminal , berth D12:

05.03.2024

0200 LT: E.O.S.P

0424 LT: Vessel arrived and anchored.

0424 LT: NOR tendered

0430 LT: F.W.E

From 06.03.2024  to 15.03.2024 : 

NOR re-tendered at 0001 LT on daily basis.

15.03.2024

1715 LT: Received instruction from agent to heave up anchor and proceed to inner anchorage.

1718 LT: One hour notice to E/R.

1818 LT: Commenced heaving up anchor.

1912 LT: Anchor aweigh & vessel underway.

2306 LT: Vessel arrived at anchorage No.1 and commenced lowering STBD anchor

2342 LT: Vessel anchored.

2342 LT: F.W.E

16.03.2024

0001 LT: NOR re-tendered.

0200 LT: Instruction received by agent and confirmed by pilot office that, pilot boarding time will be around 0830 LT. 

0400 LT: One hour notice to E/R.

0500 LT: S.B.E and commenced heaving up anchor.

0542 LT: Anchor aweigh

0820 LT: P.O.B

0830 LT: As per pilot statement , berthing schedule is changed from STBD side alongside to port side alongside, but initially as per agent’s mail was STBD side alongside.

0906 LT~0912 LT: Tugs made fast (04)

1012 LT: Two tugs cast off.

1115 LT: Pilot disembarked

1345 LT~1355 LT: other two tugs cast off.

1400 LT: All fast. 

1430 LT: Shore gangway on & loading master and agent on board.

1430 LT~1500 LT: Ship shore key meeting.

1542 LT: Cargo surveyors on board (3 persons)

1600 LT~1700 LT: Cargo tank guaging.

1600 LT~1624 LT: Cargo arm connections.

1700 LT~1724 LT: Cargo calculation.

1730 LT: Commenced discharging (Malaysian Light Crude Oil).

-Will revert with updated SOF in due time.

 

Thanks & Best Regards, 

Capt. M.Seif

Master - MT BOREAS

Ph: +19142408664 (V-Sat)

Ph: +881677110030 (Iridium)

Disclaimer : Please note that vessel's e-mail system is not online and therefore not monitored 24 hrs. For Urgent Matters, Please Follow up with Phone Call.

From: MT Boreas <[email-masked]> 
Sent: 16 March 2024 09:31
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'Ops tankerchart' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'Ops2 tankerchart' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'operation' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Chartering tankerchart' <[email-masked]>; 'Chartering1 tankerchart' <[email-masked]>; 'Karthik tankerchart' <[email-masked]>; 'Opsmgmt tankerchart' <[email-masked]>; 'MSI3' <[email-masked]>; 'Tech11' <[email-masked]>; 'Techmgmt5' <[email-masked]>; 'Postfixture tankerchart' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT.BOREAS / MARS INVESTMENT LLC // UPDATE SOF / BERTHING AT DANGJIAKOU TERMINAL D12 / 16.03.2024

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Please note following update SOF for berthing at Dongjiakou terminal , berth D12:

05.03.2024

0200 LT: E.O.S.P

0424 LT: Vessel arrived and anchored.

0424 LT: NOR tendered

0430 LT: F.W.E

From 06.03.2024  to 15.03.2024 : 

NOR re-tendered at 0001 LT on daily basis.

15.03.2024

1715 LT: Received instruction from agent to heave up anchor and proceed to inner anchorage.

1718 LT: One hour notice to E/R.

1818 LT: Commenced heaving up anchor.

1912 LT: Anchor aweigh & vessel underway.

2306 LT: Vessel arrived at anchorage No.1 and commenced lowering STBD anchor

2342 LT: Vessel anchored.

2342 LT: F.W.E

16.03.2024

0001 LT: NOR re-tendered.

0200 LT: Instruction received by agent and confirmed by pilot office that, pilot boarding time will be around 0830 LT. 

0400 LT: One hour notice to E/R.

0500 LT: S.B.E and commenced heaving up anchor.

0542 LT: Anchor aweigh

0820 LT: P.O.B

0830 LT: As per pilot statement , berthing schedule is changed from STBD side alongside to port side alongside, but initially as per agent’s mail was STBD side alongside.

0906 LT~0912 LT: Tugs made fast (04)

1012 LT: Two tugs cast off.

1115 LT: Pilot disembarked

1345 LT~1355 LT: other two tugs cast off.

1400 LT: All fast. 

1430 LT: Shore gangway on & loading master and agent on board.

1542 LT: Cargo surveyors on board (3 persons)

 

-Will revert with updated SOF in due time.

 

Thanks & Best Regards, 

Capt. M.Seif

Master - MT BOREAS

Ph: +19142408664 (V-Sat)

Ph: +881677110030 (Iridium)

Disclaimer : Please note that vessel's e-mail system is not online and therefore not monitored 24 hrs. For Urgent Matters, Please Follow up with Phone Call.

 

From: MT Boreas <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 16 March 2024 02:09
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ops tankerchart' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ops2 tankerchart' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Chartering tankerchart' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Chartering1 tankerchart' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Karthik tankerchart' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Opsmgmt tankerchart' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'MSI3' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Tech11' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Techmgmt5' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Postfixture tankerchart' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT.BOREAS / MARS INVESTMENT LLC // UPDATE SOF / BERTHING AT DANGJIAKOU TERMINAL D12 / 16.03.2024

Dear Sir(S),

Good day,

Please note following update SOF for berthing at Dongjiakou terminal , berth D12:

05.03.2024

0200 LT: E.O.S.P

0424 LT: Vessel arrived and anchored.

0424 LT: NOR tendered

0430 LT: F.W.E

From 06.03.2024  to 15.03.2024 : 

NOR re-tendered at 0001 LT on daily basis.

15.03.2024

1715 LT: Received instruction from agent to heave up anchor and proceed to inner anchorage.

1718 LT: One hour notice to E/R.

1818 LT: Commenced heaving up anchor.

1912 LT: Anchor aweigh & vessel underway.

2306 LT: Vessel arrived at anchorage No.1 and commenced lowering STBD anchor

2342 LT: Vessel anchored.

2342 LT: F.W.E

16.03.2024

0001 LT: NOR re-tendered.

0200 LT: Instruction received by agent and confirmed by pilot office that, pilot boarding time will be around 0830 LT. 

0400 LT: One hour notice to E/R.

0500 LT: S.B.E and commenced heaving up anchor.

0542 LT: Anchor aweigh

0820 LT: P.O.B

0830 LT: As per pilot statement , berthing schedule is changed from STBD side alongside to port side alongside, but initially as per agent’s mail was STBD side alongside.

Remark: vessel is engaged in berthing operation.

-Will revert with updated SOF in due time.

 

Thanks & Best Regards, 

Capt. M.Seif

Master - MT BOREAS

Ph: +19142408664 (V-Sat)

Ph: +881677110030 (Iridium)

Disclaimer : Please note that vessel's e-mail system is not online and therefore not monitored 24 hrs. For Urgent Matters, Please Follow up with Phone Call.

From: MT Boreas <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 15 March 2024 16:28
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ops tankerchart' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ops2 tankerchart' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Chartering tankerchart' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Chartering1 tankerchart' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Karthik tankerchart' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Opsmgmt tankerchart' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'MSI3' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Tech11' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Techmgmt5' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Postfixture tankerchart' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT.BOREAS / MARS INVESTMENT LLC // UPDATE SOF / SHIFTING FROM DANGJIAKOU OPL TO INNER ANCHORAGE / 16.03.2024

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Please note following update SOF for shifting from Dongjiakou OPL to inner anchorage:

05.03.2024

0200 LT: E.O.S.P

0424 LT: Vessel arrived and anchored.

0424 LT: NOR tendered

0430 LT: F.W.E

From 06.03.2024  to 15.03.2024 : 

NOR re-tendered at 0001 LT on daily basis.

15.03.2024

1715 LT: Received instruction from agent to heave up anchor and proceed to inner anchorage.

1718 LT: One hour notice to E/R.

1818 LT: Commenced heaving up anchor.

1912 LT: Anchor aweigh & vessel underway.

2306 LT: Vessel arrived at anchorage No.1 and commenced lowering STBD anchor

2342 LT: Vessel anchored.

16.03.2024

0001 LT: NOR re-tendered.

Thanks & Best Regards, 

Capt. M.Seif

Master - MT BOREAS

Ph: +19142408664 (V-Sat)

Ph: +881677110030 (Iridium)

Disclaimer : Please note that vessel's e-mail system is not online and therefore not monitored 24 hrs. For Urgent Matters, Please Follow up with Phone Call.

 

From: MT Boreas <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 15 March 2024 09:44
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ops tankerchart' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ops2 tankerchart' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Chartering tankerchart' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Chartering1 tankerchart' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Karthik tankerchart' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Opsmgmt tankerchart' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'MSI3' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Tech11' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Techmgmt5' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Postfixture tankerchart' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT.BOREAS / MARS INVESTMENT LLC // UPDATE SOF / SHIFTING FROM DANGJIAKOU OPL TO INNER ANCHORAGE / 15.03.2024

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Please note following update SOF for shifting from Dongjiakou OPL to inner anchorage:

05.03.2024

0200 LT: E.O.S.P

0424 LT: Vessel arrived and anchored.

0424 LT: NOR tendered

0430 LT: F.W.E

06.03.2024 ~ 15.03.2024 : 

NOR re-tendered at 0001 LT on daily basis.

15.03.2024

1715 LT: Received instruction from agent to heave up anchor and proceed to inner anchorage.

1718 LT: One hour notice to E/R.

-Will revert with updated SOF in due time.

 

Thanks & Best Regards, 

Capt. M.Seif

Master - MT BOREAS

Ph: +19142408664 (V-Sat)

Ph: +881677110030 (Iridium)

Disclaimer : Please note that vessel's e-mail system is not online and therefore not monitored 24 hrs. For Urgent Matters, Please Follow up with Phone Call.

 

From: MT Boreas <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 04 March 2024 20:32
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ops tankerchart' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ops2 tankerchart' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Chartering tankerchart' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Chartering1 tankerchart' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Karthik tankerchart' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Opsmgmt tankerchart' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'MSI3' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Tech11' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Techmgmt5' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT.BOREAS / MARS INVESTMENT LLC // SOF / DANGJIAKOU OPL / 05.03.2024

Dear Sir(s),

Good day,

Please note following SOF for arrival and anchoring at Dongjiakou OPL:

05.03.2024

0200 LT: E.O.S.P

0424 LT: Vessel arrived and anchored.

0424 LT: NOR tendered

0430 LT: F.W.E

 

Thanks & Best Regards, 

Capt. M.Seif

Master - MT BOREAS

Ph: +19142408664 (V-Sat)

Ph: +881677110030 (Iridium)

Disclaimer : Please note that vessel's e-mail system is not online and therefore not monitored 24 hrs. For Urgent Matters, Please Follow up with Phone Call.