Subject: ***SPAM*** MT SEVDA // STS DISCHARGE OPERATION WITH MT. SPAR AT EOPL // VOY#285L // SOF #2
From: "Sevda" <[email-masked]>
To: "'A-Zamani'" <[email-masked]>, "'Commercial'" <[email-masked]>, "'Hamed Karami'" <[email-masked]>, "'Info'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Alireza Tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Sayyed Hosseini'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Azbarmi'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt.salehinia'" <[email-masked]>, "'Pourjahan'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mojaver'" <[email-masked]>, "'meygani'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 17:48:51 +0430

Dear Sir;

Good Day

Kindly note the following “SOF” for STS Discharge Operation with MT. SPAR at EOPL, for your kind perusal.

SMT = GMT + 8Hrs

17.08.2023

1200: Vessel Received Instruction for Discharge.

1200: STS service provider/Mooring Master informed & N.O.R Tendered.

*** SEVDA at anchor and awaiting readiness of DV (fender not arrived).

*** As per information received from Mooring Master, fender will arrive night time & ETB will be on 18.08.2023/AM.

18.08.2023

0300: S.B.E

0300: Commenced Heaving Up Port Anchor

0330: Anchor Up 

0700: SEVDA at RV Position 

0700: Commence Running STS Operation

0730: VSL Experienced Heavy Rain & Thunder Storm, with Poor Visibility

0800: STS Operation Abort by both Master (MV & DV) Due to weather Condition.

1000: Resumed Operation

1100: Commenced Mooring 

1106: First Line Made Fast

1318: All Made Fast

1318: Commenced Proceed to Safe Anchor Position

1700: SEVDA Anchored in Posn: Lat 02  02.0N ; Long 104  41.9E

1706: Commenced Cargo Hoses Connection 2x10”

1706: Commence Tank Inspection 

1806: Completed Tank Inspection

1806: Commenced Calculation

1830: Completed Calculation

1918: Completed Cargo Hoses Connection

2100: Commenced Discharge 

*** ETC : 21.08.2023/2000LT

Sincerely Yours

M. Masihzadeh

Master of MT SEVDA

[email-masked]

Cell Phone No +989210776854

From: Sevda [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2023 11:21 AM
To: 'A-Zamani'; 'Commercial'; 'Hamed Karami'; 'Info'; [email-masked]'
Cc: 'Alireza Tahouri'; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'; 'Sayyed Hosseini'; [email-masked]'; 'Azbarmi'; 'Capt.salehinia'; 'Pourjahan'; 'Mojaver'; 'meygani'
Subject: MT SEVDA // STS DISCHARGE OPERATION AT EOPL // VOY#285L // SOF #1 

Dear Sir;

Good Day

Kindly note the following “SOF” for STS Discharge Operation at EOPL, for your kind perusal.

SMT = GMT + 8Hrs

17.08.2023

1200: Vessel Received Instruction for Discharge.

1200: STS service provider/Mooring Master informed & N.O.R Tendered.

*** SEVDA at anchor and awaiting readiness of DV (fender not arrived).

*** As per information received from Mooring Master, fender will arrive night time & ETB will be on 18.08.2023/AM.

Sincerely Yours

M. Masihzadeh

Master of MT SEVDA

[email-masked]

Cell Phone No +989210776854