Subject: FW: Trip to Brazil: update
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 17:43:58 +0330

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2024 2:30 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Trip to Brazil: update

Dear Majid,

Wish you are well.

Elias called me yesterday and I thought the talk had been a positive one.

But it seems there was a major misunderstanding and there is the risk now 
that our project will collapse.

Let me please clarify some points for your information and also to share 
with your boss.

The agenda:

1.	The oil deal; which is now much more mature than before; this is a topic 
which in itself would justify your trip to Brazil (eventually alone just 
accompanied by Mohamad and Navid).
2.	An immediate urea deal; this also would equally in itself justify a trip 
to Brazil.
3.	A potential heavy naphtha deal (1,500,000 barrels per month); it would 
again justify a trip to Brazil.
4.	Petrochemical products deal (polyethylene, polypropylene, PVC); it would 
once more justify a trip to Brazil just its own sake.
5.	General trade with Brazil (on the one hand, corn, soya, beef, etc from 
Brazil to Iran; on the other hand, from Iran to Brazil, including food such 
as dates, pistachio, dried fruits, as well as other products such as copper, 
steel, aluminum), in case it makes sense for your group to be involved in 
these products.
6.	Defense (there is a major opportunity, but it needs to be discussed only 
face-to-face).
7.	The building of a refinery-petrochemical to guarantee a permanent captive 
market for Iranian crude; I have the site ready and this can be done in a 
safe form.
8.	Embraer airplanes.
9.	General topics about logistics, financing and the management of the joint 
projects.

As I mentioned in a message to Elias, the meetings here would be make in a 
discreet and reserved way. The number one of the main company we will meet 
can meet you officially in his office but it is not of our interest that 
these topics become known beyond our own internal circles. If any meeting 
happens, it will be in the world media within hours, given that he is one of 
the most important persons in this country and there are many internal and 
external eyes permanently looking at his moves and meetings.

Please let me make it entirely clear something which makes no sense even to 
think about: there is NO risk of any kind for any kind of harassment for 
anyone coming from your distinguished country; now and never before. Whoever 
said anything in this respect is entirely ignorant of the relationship 
between our two countries. Even a military ship was welcomed here and 
absolutely nothing negative happened. Please let me know what are your 
concerns about this issue.

Last but not least, if your boss prefers to send your team for after Nowruz, 
please do not worry because we will accommodate it this way. In any case, if 
you do not come this time or after Nowruz it will mean that your group is 
not interested in our cooperation and I will of course respect your 
decision.

Thanks for your attention.

Best regards,

Roberto

Em 17/02/2024 14:27, [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  escreveu:

Dear Majid,

Many thanks!

On Monday I will be sending a more detailed schedule regarding your trip to 
Brazil. In any case, I am sending below my comments regarding the topics you 
have indicated:

1.	Crude oil subject is ok  we can finalize FOB UAE term. Roberto comment 1. 
Excellent. I will work on the adaptation of our contract and will send it to 
you within 2 days.
2.	We shall put Embraer aircraft as well. Roberto comment 2. Embraer 
aircraft is only possible second hand; is it ok?
3.	We shall put defense ministry subject and possible economical and 
military cooperation. Roberto comment 3. This is more complex but we will 
discuss it while you are here; I have one alternative which can work.
4.	For crude oil, no need to put visit from the refinery or storages , Petro 
Bras meeting is very important. Roberto comment 4. Understood and will let 
you know about the meeting.
5.	Urea and petrochemical shall be one day. Roberto comment 5. Excellent.
6.	Other subjects we can proceed. Roberto comment 6. Fine.

Best regards,

Roberto

Em 17/02/2024 11:39, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
escreveu:

Dear Roberto,

Good evening,

Thank you for the detailed email.

Regarding the trip please consider following items :

1.	Crude oil subject is ok  we can finalize FOB UAE term
2.	We shall put Embraer aircraft as well
3.	We shall put defense ministry subject and possible economical and 
military cooperation
4.	For crude oil, no need to put visit from the refinery or storages , Petro 
Bras meeting is very important
5.	Urea and petrochemical shall be one day
6.	Other subjects we can proceed

Please send a proper schedule to check the meetings.

Regards,

SEJ COMPANY

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2024 5:10 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Trip to Brazil

Dear Majid,

Wish you are all well.

I am waiting for you and your team as per the program your company agrees 
directly with Baniyan.

Just to make everything clear about each of the projects.

Project 1: Crude oil

The most urgent thing is that we sign our agreement which will now have a 
different and simpler model and which need to entail the following 
contracts:

Step 1: our own agreement in which my company will sign with your company, 
in such a way that I am 100% responsible for the Brazilian/buyer side and 
your company will be responsible for the Gulf/supplier side; the most 
logical is that we adjust the draft we already have developed in order to 
follow the new more simplified structure.

Step 2: my company engages a  private company having large and longstanding 
registration with the big Brazilian company; this is the only way for being 
able to sell to the large Brazilian company; but my company will be 
controlling all the process from beginning to completion of each delivery.

Step 3: the Brazilian private company signs a long term sales and purchase 
agreement (SPA) with Somo in which the Brazilian private company is fully 
authorised by SOMO to RESELL the crude (this resell authorisation is also a 
fundamental condition for our deal to work).

Step 4: the Brazilian private company signs the SPA with the big Brazilian 
company; this will be FOB in the Gulf, cash payment; the payment will be 
made to a bank in which we have an escrow account of the Brazilian private 
company so that the money will go to another account of my company with 
escrow to your company.

Please let me know if the above is clear.

The advantage of this model is:

1. It is a simple SPA (it means we will not need to be a swap any longer 
which in the past needed for your company to send the crude to South 
America, then exchange for another type of crude which would be sold; etc).

2. It is FOB (it means we will not need to wait to receive the payments; we 
will save about 2 months; etc).

Project 2: Urea

The information is that Pardis has settled all the pending issues with 
Brazilian Eleva company (owned by Carlos Alberto Millnitzy , who was 
recently detained in Iran until he paid all the money to Pardis). Given 
this, the information in the Brazilian urea market is that Eleva/Carlos now 
are again in excellent terms with Pardis and doing large amounts of sales of 
Iranian urea in Brazil. This information needs to be checked!!!

If the information above is true, then our potential in the Brazilian market 
is much more limited, because Pardis is by far the largest urea producer in 
Iran and has a long experience with Eleva/Carlos. And it does not make sense 
to have Iranian urea competing in the same market.

In case the information above is not true, then it makes sense to move ahead 
with our urea project. Having Pardis with exclusivity with us is absolutely 
crucial; the ideal is if we can have exclusivity for all Iranian urea to 
Brazil; we will be able to have higher prices for Iran and a stronger 
control of the market.

Project 3: The petrochemical plant in Brazil

This will only be possible if Project 1 (Crude oil sales) works. The 
petrochemical project is a large one, from crude to chemicals is an advanced 
concept but the Capex for the single train of 400,000 barrels per day is 
about US$12 billion.

Project 4: Iranian petrochemical products in Brazil

This is a more immediate business, bringing PVC, polyethylene and 
polypropylene from Iran to the Brazilian market.

We have a business concept for this project which can be a permanent 
position of Iranian products, focusing on the small and medium sizes users 
of these 3 products in Brazil

Project 5: Agricultural commodities

This will depend on your needs.

Well, this is the main summary and wait for your reply so that we can now 
advance in a firm way.

Kind regards,

Roberto

Em 14/02/2024 11:29, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
escreveu:

Dear Baniyan,

Good day,

Awaiting for your kind feedback for the visit.

Regards,

SEJ Compony

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2024 8:43 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Trip to South America: follow up 5

Dear Majid,

Many thanks!

Yes, I agree with your proposed schedule.

The only suggestion is if you could stay an extra day in Venezuela.

Kind regards,

Roberto

Em 31/01/2024 02:46, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
escreveu:

Dear Roberto,

Good day,

Thank you for your swift response. We greatly value the time and 
consideration you have extended towards this matter.

In line with our recent conversation with Mr. Bagheri from Baniyan, I would 
like to outline the following itinerary for your perusal and confirmation:

1.	Our departure is set for the 23rd of February, embarking from Tehran.
2.	We will be in Venezuela on the same day, the 23rd of February, allowing 
us to commence our meetings starting from the 24th.
3.	Our presence in Venezuela is scheduled for the 24th and 25th of February, 
during which we shall engage in our planned activities.
4.	We intend to leave Venezuela on the 26th of February, subsequently 
initiating our meetings in Brazil from this date.
5.	The visit shall draw to a close with our return flight, scheduled for the 
night of the 3rd of March, departing from Brazil.

This is our suggestion and if you may have any other dates or suggestion 
kindly advise to check.

I kindly request further details regarding the meetings, specifically the 
venues, schedules, and any logistical information including accommodations, 
city guides, and essential items for our visit.

Your guidance on these matters would be most appreciated.

Regards,

SEJ Company

-------- Mensagem original --------

Assunto::

Trip to South America: follow up 3

Data:

23/01/2024 15:11

De:

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Para::

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Cc::

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

Dear Majid,

Many thanks for your kind words and your latest inquiry.

I'm currently abroad, and there are many details to discuss for this trip, 
from timing to locations of visits and other arrangements to details of the 
deals and meetings, especially after we had to cancel important arrangements 
in the last try.

So please kindly discuss with Banyan the details and arrange a workable 
schedule; they can coordinate with me and we can finalize all of it very 
quickly.

We remain keen to progress on our deal and other areas of cooperation and 
finalize our arrangements as quickly as possible.

Thank you!

Kind reagards, Roberto

Em 22/01/2024 08:19, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
escreveu:

Dear Roberto,

I hope this message finds you well.

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the delayed response and the 
inconvenience caused by the rescheduling of our upcoming visit.

As we eagerly anticipate our journey, we are currently contemplating a visit 
to the vibrant lands of Brazil from the 8th to the 17th of February 2024. 
However, we remain flexible and open to adjusting our itinerary to 
accommodate your schedule, should you prefer alternative dates.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could provide your valuable insights 
and suggestions regarding this plan. Rest assured, upon receiving your 
recommendations, we will diligently review and finalize the arrangements.

To ensure a seamless and enriching experience, I kindly request a 
comprehensive itinerary well in advance. While we are prepared to proceed 
posthaste, we will reserve a moment to confirm the dates after a thoughtful 
consideration of the proposed schedule.

Your prompt and detailed response would be highly appreciated, and I eagerly 
await your correspondence.

Warm regards,

SEJ COMPNAY

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Sunday, December 10, 2023 8:23 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Trip to South America: follow up 2

Dear Mr. Roberto,

Good evening.

I kindly request the detailed schedule in advance. I will review the dates 
and provide confirmation shortly; however, my initial response is 
affirmative.

I anticipate your prompt response.

Best regards,.

SEJ Company

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Saturday, December 9, 2023 7:35 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Trip to South America: follow up 2

Dear Majid,

Wish you are all well.

This is to have the confirmation of your business visit to Brazil from 
December 20th until December 29th.

Please let me have your confirmation, for the meetings to be held in São 
Paulo.

Kind regards,

Roberto

Em 06/12/2023 10:53, [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  escreveu:

Dear Majid,

Many thanks for your message.

It is great to read your words.

Yes, let us do a 25 year cooperation, starting immediately.

Can you come exactly December 20th and what is the latest time for your 
departure, please?

As for your points:

1.	Majid - Concluding discussions on the remaining materials derived from 
crude oil. - Roberto: Yes, it will be better when we are face-to-face to 
conclude the final format for the crude oil.
2.	Majid - Delving into further deliberations on the barter system involving 
aircraft. - Roberto: Yes, let us define a precise schedule and detailed 
plan.
3.	Majid - Commencing negotiations on cooperation in refinery 
construction. - Roberto: Excellent; ready to move.
4.	Majid - Concluding discussions on other pertinent subjects before the 
scheduled visit. - Roberto: I suggest we do a video conference ASAP.
5.	Majid - Confirming the visit post the 20th of December. It would be 
highly appreciated if you could forward the proposed schedule at your 
earliest convenience. - Roberto: I will send it once you confirm the exact 
date of your return.
6.	Majid - Developing a military-economic strategy entails fostering 
collaboration between the General Staff of the Armed Forces of our country 
and The Armed Forces of Brazil. - Roberto: this is more sensitive, but 
doable in the context of our new Brics brotherhood; I will talk to the 
Brazilian Minister of Defense, who is lifelong friend of mine, José Múcio.
7.	Majid - Our objective is to meticulously explore the potential for 
establishing a comprehensive 25-year cooperation agreement between both 
nations. - Roberto: Let us define it together, in a consistent, safe and 
sustainable way, in the context of our Brics brotherhood.

With my very best hugs, Roberto

Em 06/12/2023 08:52, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
escreveu:

Dear Roberto,

Good day,

Thank you for orchestrating the meetings in Brazil. Concerning the agenda, 
please give consideration to the following points:

1.	Concluding discussions on the remaining materials derived from crude oil.
2.	Delving into further deliberations on the barter system involving 
aircraft.
3.	Commencing negotiations on cooperation in refinery construction.
4.	Concluding discussions on other pertinent subjects before the scheduled 
visit.
5.	Confirming the visit post the 20th of December. It would be highly 
appreciated if you could forward the proposed schedule at your earliest 
convenience.
6.	Developing a military-economic strategy entails fostering collaboration 
between the General Staff of the Armed Forces of our country and The Armed 
Forces of Brazil.
7.	Our objective is to meticulously explore the potential for establishing a 
comprehensive 25-year cooperation agreement between both nations.

Eagerly anticipating your prompt response.

Regards,

SEJ Company

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 6:16 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Majid' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Trip to South America

Dear Majid,

Wish you are well.

I would like to invite you to come to Brazil, but first to meet me in 
Curaçao, so that you can see a major infrastructure which we can use 
together.

If possible, please come to Curaçao the 9th of December and then the 10th we 
can fly to Brazil.

In Brazil the plan is to meet some key people there and also to visit the 
petrochemical complex project which there is potential for cooperation using 
Iranian heavy.

While we are together in Brazil it will be possible to conclude our 
agreement and sign it.

Kind regards,

Roberto

CCing Baniyan for information, and discussing the details of the trip.