Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
From: "Mail Delivery System" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 17:51:15 +0330

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.
  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.
  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.
  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.
  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.
  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.
  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.
  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.
  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.
  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.
  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.
  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.

Subject: Entdecken Sie neue Horizonte der Ausschweifung auf dieser Party!
From: "Cassius" <[email-masked]>
To: "Cassius" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 17:44:23 +0330

Eine Einladung zu einer nuttigen Party.

Erleben Sie mit uns einen unvergesslichen Abend voller Spaß!

Willkommen zu unserer Party! Freuen Sie sich auf einzigartige Erlebnisse, 
Tanz und interessante Begegnungen. Verbringen Sie mit uns Zeit in einer 
angenehmen Atmosphäre!

Take part <http://tiny.cc/cvojxz>

*Der Eintritt ist frei für Männer