Subject: FW: MT RITI OUTSTANDING DEMURAGE INVOICES TILL 7TH OCTOBER 2023
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'hosseini'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2023 16:03:04 +0330

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2023 3:54 PM
To: [email-masked]; Tetis Global <[email-masked]>
Cc: hosseini <[email-masked]>; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; MD <[email-masked]>; md
<[email-masked]>
Subject: MT RITI OUTSTANDING DEMURAGE INVOICES TILL 7TH OCTOBER 2023

Dear Sir,

Ref to our various Tel/con, please arrange our outstanding demurrage
invoices till 7th October 2023 under invoice numbers,008/08/23 dated
14/08/2023, and Inv 1109/08/30 dated 30/08/2023, and Inv 1111/09/10 dated
10/09/2023, and Inv 1116/09/17 dated 17/09/2023 and inv 1118/09/24 dated
24/09/2023, and Inv 1119/09/26 dated 26/09/2023, and Inv 1121/10/05 dated
05/10/2023,   total amount of USD2,698,100.00 to Head Owner of MT RITI
account directly. 

Please find head owner invoice as well as head owner trade licence and
Xinhua Shipping authorisation letter for direct payment as attached.

We will prepare the balance outstanding invoices for part of additional
freight, demurrage invoice from 7th October till estimated time of
completion of discharging at Tianjin for the payment to our own account.

Best Regards

Capt. Ali