Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
From: "Mail Delivery System" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 00:41:47 +0330

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

  [email-masked]
    host sixthfloor-com-au.mail.protection.outlook.com [52.101.149.1]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT
TO:<[email-masked]>:
    550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied.
[SY3PEPF0000A727.ausprd01.prod.outlook.com 2024-03-14T21:11:46.309Z
08DC3FBF6B0E33F0]
  [email-masked]
    host extmail.bigpond.com [203.42.40.138]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<[email-masked]>:
    550-5.1.1 [email-masked] recipient rejected. Recipient does not
exist.
    550 5.1.1 IB603A
  [email-masked]
    host sensis-com-au.mail.protection.outlook.com [52.101.42.10]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT
TO:<[email-masked]>:
    550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied.
[CO1PEPF000044F7.namprd21.prod.outlook.com 2024-03-14T21:11:44.997Z
08DC438F057DFDEE]
  [email-masked]
    host mx.mel.iprimus.com.au [203.134.153.81]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after initial connection:
    550 Too many invalid recipients
  [email-masked]
    host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com [104.47.18.97]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT
TO:<[email-masked]>:
    550 5.5.0 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
(S2017062302).

Subject: Night of Flirtation
From: "Kris" <[email-masked]>
To: "Kris" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 11:43:14 +0330

Swing Party

 	

You're Invited!

Join us for a night of dancing, fun, and live music at our Swing Party!

RSVP NOW <https://nowo-girlsdatte18.tumblr.com>