Subject: ***SPAM*** RE: MT HECATE // A/C MARS INVESTMENT LLC // Required Documents for STS clearance
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Ops2 tankerchart'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Chartering tankerchart'" <[email-masked]>, "'Opsmgmt tankerchart'" <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering1 tankerchart'" <[email-masked]>, "'Karthik tankerchart'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 10:20:44 +0330

Dear Captain,

Please check for JPO.

Thanks and regards,

OPT DEP 

From: Ops2 tankerchart <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2024 9:30 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Chartering tankerchart <[email-masked]>; Opsmgmt tankerchart
<[email-masked]>; Chartering1 tankerchart
<[email-masked]>; Karthik tankerchart
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: MT HECATE // A/C MARS INVESTMENT LLC // Required Documents for STS
clearance

Dear Sir

Good day

Kindly provide , required Documents of MV for STS clearance , in due course,
to avoid any delay in upcoming operation.

 

Best regards

Bernard 

Ops executive 

Mob : +91 8976766494