Subject: MT SEVDA - CC310 RE-DELIVERY CERTIFICATE AT KHARK ANCHORAGE
From: "Sevda" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'A-Zamani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Mr.Bazooie'" <[email-masked]>, "'Azbarmi'" <[email-masked]>, "'Meygani'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt.salehinia'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2023 13:20:21 -0000

Dear Sir;

Good day

WRT, kind instruction of NITC-OPS Captain Zamani;

Kindly find in attached CC310- Redelivery certificate at Khark Anchorage, for your kind perusal.

Please Acknowledge Safe Receipt, with many thanks.

Sincerely Yours

M. Masihzadeh

Master of MT SEVDA

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Cell Phone No +989210776854

From: Sevda [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2023 9:57 AM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'A-Zamani' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'Mr.Bazooie' <[email-masked]>; 'Azbarmi' <[email-masked]>; 'Meygani' <[email-masked]>; 'Capt.salehinia' <[email-masked]>
Subject: MT SEVDA - CC310 OFF HIRE CERTIFICATE & CC311 ON HIRE CERTIFICATE 

Dear Sir;

Good day

WRT, kind instruction of Respectful OPS Group MNGR. Capt. Zamani;

Kindly find in attached following documents, for your kind perusal.

1-     CC310 : Off-Hire Certificate  Dated: 30.08.2023/ 1330UTC/2130LT

2-     CC311 : On-Hire Certificate Dated: 22.11.2023/0800UTC/1600LT

Please Acknowledge Safe Receipt, with many thanks.

Sincerely Yours

M. Masihzadeh

Master of MT SEVDA

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Cell Phone No +989210776854