Subject: FW: 回复：XRJ-MTO11182023B
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 16:47:37 +0330

From: commercial <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 5:10 AM
To: info <[email-masked]>
Cc: info-china <[email-masked]>
Subject: 回复：XRJ-MTO11182023B

Dear Team,

Thanks for your hardworking, we understand and glad to receive your reply!

About the contract, I think we have already discussed and decided with you 
on the last meeting, details as follows

1. We delete the phone number and identification of legal person and we have 
explained to you for the reason and reached an agreement.

2. We accept that you need to withhold 5% of each batch payment as your 
guarantee but please help to transfer the cargo title equal to 95% of each 
payment within the same day of payment as soon as possible.

3. Regarding to the CCIC inspection, we have discussed and determined that 
we can entrust CCIC separately without mutual interference, so the cost can 
be paid seperately too by our each other to CCIC.

We modified the above three points in the contract according to our final 
decision and here enclosed please find the final contract with our seal and 
signature. We found that you still didn't fill in your bank information, but 
it's OK to send us by an official email from your side.

It's a great honor to start the cooperation with your good team and hope 
that you can sign the contract back as earlier as possible. Please prepare 
to issue us the invoice used for advance payment, 10 million CNH and provide 
all relative cargo documents as per contract within today.

Sincerely yours,

Selina

METAONE TRADING LIMITED

                Commercial Department

                    Email: [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

------------------------------------------------------------------

发件人：commercial <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >

发送时间：2023年11月22日(星期三) 02:17

收件人：info <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

主　题：回复：XRJ-MTO11182023B

Dear Team,

Thanks for your hardworking, we understand and glad to receive your reply!

About the contract, I think we have already discussed and decided with you 
on the last meeting, details as follows

1. We delete the phone number and identification of legal person and we have 
explained to you for the reason and reached an agreement.

2. We accept that you need to withhold 5% of each batch payment as your 
guarantee but please help to transfer the cargo title equal to 95% of each 
payment within the same day of payment as soon as possible.

3. Regarding to the CCIC inspection, we have discussed and determined that 
we can entrust CCIC separately without interference, so the cost can be paid 
seperately too by our each other to CCIC.

We modified the above three points in the contract according to our final 
decision and here enclosed please find the final contract with our seal and 
signature. We found that you still didn't fill in your bank information, but 
it's OK to send us by an official email from your side.

It's a great honor to start the cooperation with your good team and hope 
that you can sign it back as earlier as possible and please prepare to issue 
us the invoice used for advance payment, 10 million CNH within today.

Sincerely yours,

Selina

METAONE TRADING LIMITED

                Commercial Department

                    Email: [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

------------------------------------------------------------------

发件人：info <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

发送时间：2023年11月21日(星期二) 22:11

收件人：commercial <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >

主　题：XRJ-MTO11182023B

Dear Selina,

Good evening.

Thank you for the meetings in China, Qingdao and please accept my apology 
for the delay as we came back to the office recently.

Attached please find the final confirmed draft of the contract and 
appreciate if you sign and stamp and send it back to us for the next steps.

Looking forward to hearing from you very soon.

Regards,

Commercial department