Subject: RE: SPA draft Sept 2023 signed by Atma
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Baniyan Trading & Tech'" <[email-masked]>, "'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj'" <[email-masked]>, "'Majid'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2023 08:45:20 -0700

Dear Navid,

Good evening,

Thank you for the follow-up and please accept our apologize for the delay as 
our legal department make a lot comments on the contract and we discussed 
with them to accept at final draft which has been attached to this email.

Pleass sign and stamp all pages and put your company legal representative 
name at the first page and his passport and license of your company at the 
last page and send the contract back to arrange for requesting corporate 
guarantee and then loading the vessel and next steps.

Looking forward to hearing from you very soon.

Very best regards,

Commercial department

Puyuan Trade Company Limited

From: Baniyan Trading & Tech <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, September 4, 2023 2:56 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: SPA draft Sept 2023 signed by Atma

Dear Elyas,

Please find attached the signed draft by Atma, with minor corrections.

If you find it agreeable please countersign and kindly send us a copy.

Thank you and best regards,

Navid