Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
From: "Mail Delivery System" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 00:43:09 +0330

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

  [email-masked]
    host smtp-in.sfr.fr [93.17.128.123]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
    550 5.7.1 Email 4Twg8J3dgzzMpnkG rejected per SPAM policy
  [email-masked]
    host smtp-in.sfr.fr [93.17.128.123]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
    550 5.7.1 Email 4Twg8J3dgzzMpnkG rejected per SPAM policy
  [email-masked]
    host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com [64.233.167.27]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<[email-masked]>:
    550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist.
Please try
    550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
    550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. For more information, go to
    550 5.1.1  https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
a3-20020adfe5c3000000b0033e749b7231si836013wrn.69 - gsmtp